[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's pretend you are not an ugly autistic robot. You are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Cucking.gif (197 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
Cucking.gif
197 KB, 225x300
Let's pretend you are not an ugly autistic robot.

You are going to college and there is a VERY hot girl (9.5/10) who lives in your dorm.

She has had sex with a nigger before.

After a night of some drinking and teasing you and her in alone in her dorm room together. She comes onto you

1. Would you have sex with her, seeing as though she has taken nigger cock before?

2. Would you consider dating her if she confessed that she is in love with you?
>>
Just stop. don't post any more.
>>
I'd be more concerned about the potential daddy issues. A 9.5/10 bringing dudes back to her dorm room while she's wasted is pretty big red flag. Probably pump and dump the bitch.
>>
the mods are so shit. r9k went to shit when it got the shit hot pockets janny.

deleted my >(you) thread but keeps threads like this up.

and randomly deletes other threads simply because he doesn't like it.
>>
whytebois on suicide watch
>>
1.yes
2.no
She'd be no more than a cum dumpster
>>
>>25509661

you delete the AMBW threads too. r9k hot pocket janny confirmed for Tyrone Biggums
>>
>>25509454
>contemplating a stupid scenario like this

I can't fathom it because I'm a fucking loser you dumbass. I don't give a shit about who all these girls are fucking and whether they're black or not because at the end of the day I'm still alone and there is no type of girl at all that will ever change that.
>>
>>25509454
Yes
Yes

Because I'm not a beta cuck who can't think of anything else but other men's cocks.
>>
this is what happens when u give a black man power - they abuse it.

Example - Hot pockets Janny and Obama.

they were right to keep you in the cotton fields, kunte kinte.
>>
>>25509733
>dating a race traitor
>not a cuck
>>
>>25509747
Showing my power over niggers, you virgin.
>>
>>25509821

nigga you the nigga, nigga. fucc nigga
>>
NO BIG FUCKING NO MAYBE HANDJOB BUT ONLY WITH 3 CONDOMS ON AND NO KISSING NO SPIT GOING NEAR ME BECAUSE OF HERPES AND SHIT
>>
>>25509454
Yes to both. I'm white, before you ask.
>>
>>25509821
the ultimate omega
>>
>>25509454
Yes I'd fuck her and date her. Beggars can't be choosers. I figured robot scum like us would know that.
>>
I don't want AIDs and I don't want to deal with some emotionally scarred tart.
>>
>>25509454
Once you go black, you're not allowed back.
>>
>>25509683
fat, ugly black bitches on suicide watch
>>
File: lean back.gif (35 KB, 358x200) Image search: [Google]
lean back.gif
35 KB, 358x200
why can't i hold all this popcorn desu
>>
>>25509454
No, casual sex disgusts me
No, I don't like degenerates
>>
damn i just schooled everybody on this board including Hot Pockets
>>
>>25509454
1. Absolutely not
2. Absolutely not

jesus christ, why would you even let there be the SLIGHTEST chance of a race traitor bearing your children?
>>
>>25509454
1 Yes.
2 No.
>>
>>25509454

Wait until trump is elected and report her to the miscegenation police
>>
The equivalent of women having sex with black guys in her phase is you traveling the world to fuck girls from other countries. Instead of worrying about qt fucking some guy to wash the liberal on her, go fuck some tailandese ladyboy in bangok
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.