[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ninja/ here? >Knows every creaky floorboard in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nonxww3cEc1titub2o1_500.png (328 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nonxww3cEc1titub2o1_500.png
328 KB, 500x465
Who /ninja/ here?

>Knows every creaky floorboard in the house
>Can creep down from room at 2am in pitch darkness to kitchen
>feet move sure and swift down the stairs
>shifting weight at certain points, picking exact inch of stair that will not creak
>drift like a fart in the breeze across kitchen floor to fridge
>secure nourishment
>drift back to room, not so much as a mouse disturbed in your wake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUu9SkBQcXw
>>
I went out to smoke at 2 in the morning and when I was coming back in I stepped on the wrong plank on the deck and it sounded like a rifle shot going off in the still night
>>
>>25509213
You bring shame to your family, tbqh.
>>
Lurking

Ever feel like you're just way more shifty eyed than everyone else?

There's something rewarding about being sneaky
>>
live in a small house and my mom's bedroom is on the otherside of the kitchen wall. she flips shit if i use the microwave bc the fucking door slams no matter how hard i try to normally shut it it gets like sucked in and slams. also can't flush toilet either bc that is on the otherside of her other wall and she flips shit about the noise bc somehow it wakes her up. just can't get a break!
>>
>>25509213
LMAOOOO

I laughed until I started wheezing and then the wheezing turned into a horrible cough since I'm sick. Thanks a lot anon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.