[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no cute petite fragile gf to beat the shit out of every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: 169325518367.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
169325518367.png
22 KB, 633x758
>tfw no cute petite fragile gf to beat the shit out of every time she makes a mistake
>>
>>25509015
this isn't funny or entertaining or edgy, it's try hard bullshit. I wish I could ban you from the site.
>>
lol insecure much?
>>
>>25509042
This, desu senpai. Why would you even post this thread?
>>
>>25509015
>tfw you people insist on posting shit like this when we could be having meaningful, pleasant discussions.

Mods, can we ban this guy? Just 'cause?
>>
>>25509015
>tfw I look like a less angry version of this wojak.
>>
>>25509042
>>25509061
>>25509062
gb2 reddit, faggots
>>
>>25509101
>Called out on obvious bullshit
>B-back to reddit!
>>
>>25509136
>bullshit

this is a legitimate feel, you pathetic normie worm
>>
>tfw you are pleasant and welcoming to newcomers on 4chan, especially when they are fembots
>>
>>25509147
This is a pathetic feel, needing to hit someone smaller, weaker than you to feel stronger.
And it sure as hell won't change the years where people did the same to you.
>>
this made me laugh.first lol of the day infact as it is 2:58.rest in reddit feelfags
>>
>>25509042
I don't know, I found it pretty funny. Especially the picture.
>>
>>25509179
chances are he doesnt actually want to do this.and if he does so what?this is why i dont robot anymore.
>>
>>25509179
If she doesn't want to get hit, she shouldn't make me angry

it's that simple
>>
>>25509218
Angry people like you start beating people for something so little as dropping a glass on the floor.
And it's a loving relationship you dumb fuck. Not a master-slave one. She trusts and love you, and you fucking dare to hit her.

You deserve to be left alone and dir in your pathetic anger.
>>
>>25509252
not even el nino will stop captain save-a-ho
>>
>>25509252
But hypothetically she loves me even though I hit her. Maybe she loves me because I hit her?

Maybe she needs that strength to keep her in line. Like I know what's best for her and I'll show her the way with an extra helping of knuckle sandwich.

Women like guys who take the lead and make the decisions.
>>
>>25509287
Keep telling yourself that bud.

Looking forward to seeing another wife beater in prison, if you ever get one.
>>
>>25509311
>>25509252
B E T A
E
T
A

O R B I T E R
R
I
T
E
R

W H I T E
H
I
T
E

K N I G H T
N
I
G
H
T
>>
>>25509311
If it gets too bad I can just start punching her in the vagina so she'll be too ashamed to show people the bruises.
>>
>>25509358
I BEET DAT PUSI UP,BAET DAT PUSY UP,
>>
most girls like a little but if bdsm and aggressive sex in general
> slap her on the face then put my dick in her mouth, after she sucked me, I fucked her till she came several times
but you can do this only if there's a strong mutual trust
>>
>>25509015
curious, would you fight a another man anon? someone that can hit back
>>
>>25509555
A woman could hit back just as easily, tardo
>>
>>25509566
yes, but he's talking about a small petite girl.

wouldn't do much to a bigger guy desu.
>>
>>25509606
Well maybe I'm a tiny man

Anyway, what ever happened to equal rights and all of that bullshit?
>>
>>25509623
doesnt exist.women have the upper hand in almost every legal aspect
but only cause they need help with pickle jars
>>
>>25509083
>meaningful, pleasant discussions.

are you autistic? should i remind you that this is 4chan, faggot? There are no discussions worthy of intellectual debate on this shitty website.
>>
>>25509691
that's the fault of people like you who are only here for memes
>>
>>25509697
just let it be anon, let the kids have their maymays

>>25509691
here have this maymay
>>
>used to have a drug problem
>beat the girl I loved a lot because I was a horrible person
>tfw she hates me and I'm not allowed to see my kids
>tfw I don't blame her
>>
>>25509760
>I'm not allowed to see my kids

Have you tried hitting her again?
>>
>>25509739
To be fair, I would stick it in the one with the tentacle arms.
>>
>>25509776
Unfortunately my arms aren't long enough. I can only reach the next town over and she's further away than that.
>>
I know this feel as well OP
Assuming you aren't just bring edgy for edgy sake and social feel it.

>no cute gf to crush their self esteem by repeatedly punishing for everything they do that's not in direct and compete submission to you, ramping your punishments up from verbal abuse to physical abuse gradually
>even when she's completely obedient and reliant on you, you still best her up sometimes for fun

One day...
Only problem is this seems like a lot of work, and you have to be anally consistent and attentive as one little fuck up can ruin everything.
>>
>>25509358
I lost my shit at this point. I applaud your feels.
>>
This thread is full autism
>>
>>25509843
As opposed to half autism?
>>
>>25509760
anon hate to say it but when you get older noone will want to take care of you unless you change

>dad's friend gets cancer
>taking care of dad's friend
>no family wants to take care off him
>noone even calls

sucks desu

make a new start anon, a better juan
>>
>>25509882
That's what I'm trying to do. New job, no drugs for a few years, trying to get in touch with my kids. Wanted to do something fun with them. Go to the movies or something.
>>
>>25509136
>>25509179
>>25509252
snap doe u really dont know

just normal joe gettin btfO
>>
>>25509796
>the face when "one little fuck up"
>>
>>25509015

Same but a puppy
>>
>>25509903
happy for you anon, really am
>>
>>25509358
Dude, top zozzle
>>
>>25509015
This is why you will never have a gf.

robocop
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.