[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 6'2 and 210 lbs. How fat am I? Male obvs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: EkMsaEn.jpg (184 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
EkMsaEn.jpg
184 KB, 1224x1632
Im 6'2 and 210 lbs. How fat am I? Male obvs
>>
Overweight closer to the high end.
>>
Is that you in the picture? You don't look 210. You don't look male, either.
>>
I mean..I think you should know how fat you are just by looking in the mirror. I'm the same height so I'd say youre probably fat.
>can technically fight as "light heavyweight" weight class tho so that's cool
>>
>tfw the person in OP's picture will never have a benis and rape you with it
;_;
>>
I'm sure charts and shit would say you were overweight
but honestly, you're probably fine
could lose another 10-20 pounds, but is there really any need to?
same height, and I would be so fucking stoked if I could say I only weighed 210
>>
I'm 5'11 and 150, not skelington either so I'd assume your a little overweight but not blubber ball tier
>>
How often do you work out? At that weight and height you could be either pretty fat or pretty swoll.
>>
>>25508653
are you squishy or hard-bodied? I'm 213 and 6'. Not very squishy - have some visceral fat but quite a bit of muscle too.
>>
>>25508705
OP never said he/she/xe was male shitlord
>>
I'm 6'0" and about the same weight. Feelin' fat but feelin' fine. Just remember that no women would like you whatever you looked like and that's just how it should be so you can avoid those harpies with no effort and everything will be okay.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.