[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I feel this way man..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: CAM00824.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
CAM00824.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>be me
>get my first gf
>she's dumb as shit but we click
>talk hours on end
>she cheats I break up
>get new gf
>smart as fuck and is qt
>feel empty cuz we don't click as much
>don't miss the dumb bitch
>instead miss the feeling of being so fucking comfortable talking to someone
>used to talk about everything and anything until we fell asleep
>now I'm lucky if I talked for 30 minutes with this new girl
How do I get rid of this feeling mane? I should be feeling happy that i have a gf but this emptiness is eating me alive.
>>
it seems you connect well with retards. have you tried not being retarded?
>>
File: Bert1970.jpg (212 KB, 544x408) Image search: [Google]
Bert1970.jpg
212 KB, 544x408
>>25508453
No why do you think am posting this
>>
>>25508426
Time is a key factor here.

How long since the first breakup?

How long have you and the new one been together?
>>
>>25508426
>she's dumb as shit but we click
You're obviously a retard yourself with an inflated ego. Maybe accept your role as a retard too and you'll be happy >>25508453
Said it well too.
>>
>get my first gf

Why post here?
>>
Men date down, women date up. Find someone a little softer than you in the head. Then, when she makes a mistake, pat her head and say "it's a good thing I'm here!"
>>
she's smart, surely you guys have some mutual interests in deep topics. you know, topics that the more you talk about them, the more there is to talk about. pinpoint those, and you should be set for a good conversation.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.