[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let's be honest here guys, would you really want to be with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Ep94_coverpic1.jpg (343 KB, 758x758) Image search: [Google]
Ep94_coverpic1.jpg
343 KB, 758x758
let's be honest here guys, would you really want to be with a girl who would have someone like you as a boyfriend? lets be realistic, someone within your league. i have been able to date up several times, but it never lasts, how could it? girls that want me for extended periods of time are ugly and/or insane.
>>
what kind of question is this? a man should be inspired and motivated to chase after a woman he loves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljy3vAcQdiQ
>>
>>25507688
I only need to find one dumb enough to think I'm better than anything else she could get.
>>
>>25507739
then you would still be dating down because you would be dating someone who is retarded
>>
>>25507774
At least she wouldn't be smart enough to cuck me.
>>
>>25507688

I can't even picture a girl that would want me as a boyfriend.

I'm too nervous, spineless, and pathetic. Combined with my horrific face and that adds up to there not being a single woman on Earth that would like, date, be friends with, or have sex with me.
>>
>white person
>black lips

well i guess it's race mixing for me
>>
>>25507919
are you referencing the picture? how are those black lips?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.