[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /addictedtotacobell/? I hate pretty much all fast food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: abstract feel.jpg (56 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
56 KB, 636x640
who else /addictedtotacobell/?

I hate pretty much all fast food now except T-bell. I can never get enough. NEVER.
>>
Ya it's pretty good I have it almost every day because there's one next door to where I work and I always stop by in my lunch. What do you get? I usually get a beef queserito but there new crunch wrap and crunch wrap sliders are really good and not that expensive, with a 4 pack of Cinnabon and a happier hour soda
>>
>>25506418
>What do you get?

I actually don't remember what they're called because I have a terrible memory for this kind of thing, ironically, but it's either the really big burrito (XL burrito?) or those tacos that go like: crunchy shell, bean layer, soft tortilla

or I just go for the nachos, because mmm nachos and it's literally my only legitimate chance in life to utilize a spork.

I try to avoid soda and sugar things because I eat bad enough as it is.

I promise I'm not fat, I just make it sound that way.
>>
>>25506506
There doritos tacos are good too but I'm a horrible taco eater and the always break apart on me and I look like an autist who can't eat a taco properly but I don't get soda I usually do 65/35 unsweetened and sweetened ice tea to get the perfect sweetness
>>
>>25506169
Mmmmmm LARD
>>
>>25506169
Same, but with Chipotle.

>tfw had to give it up temporarily around the E. coli scare.
>>
>>25506634
>I look like an autist who can't eat a taco properly

one of my top 10 fears desu senpai

>I usually do 65/35 unsweetened and sweetened ice tea to get the perfect sweetness

I can respect a man who has his tea ratio sorted out. I think that might be at least semi-autistic, but, at least it's a productive kind of semi-autistic.
>>
File: Pdp_7_layer_burrito.jpg (32 KB, 610x484) Image search: [Google]
Pdp_7_layer_burrito.jpg
32 KB, 610x484
>>25506169
7 L A Y E R B E A N S U P R E M E B U R R I T O
L
A
Y
E
R

B
E
A
N

B
U
R
R
I
T
O
>>
>tfw ashkenazi jewish and very poor
>tfw every time i go to tacobell i always get the item choice that gets me the best value for my money
>tfw everytime ive basically EVER went to t-bell i've gotten the box with the 4 items in it. i get the drink refillable drinks = hella value, the apple pie because its better than the other trash choices, and 2 buritos sometimes the bean burito, sometimes the meat burito

then i add 2 more burritos for a dollar each because not only are they value, but the maximum amount of items you can add is 2

>tfw in my entire taco bell going existence ive only ever bought a taco like twice and i regretted it because it wasnt value

being jewish it suffering sometimes
>>
>>25507669
Will you be my qt jew bf?
>>
Del Taco master race reporting for duty.
>>
Taco Casa a best
>>
I don't understand Taco bell. The food seems mediocre even among fast food. I don't get any satisfaction from eating it.
>>
>>25507750
yes, add me on facebook, my email is [email protected]
do you even add people on facejew with a email or is it username? guess i will never know
>>
I get McDonald's almost every day and always get the same thing
>mcchicken no mayo
>hamburger
>2 packs of habanero sauce
Total come to $1.99 unless it's a stupid bitch who charges for an extra sauce pack. I pay with two singles or 8 quarters and tell them to keep the penny. First I eat the mcchicken, with habanero sauce emptied between the chicken and the bottom bun, and then the hamburger with the sauce on the bottom as well.
It's fucking delicious to be honest
>>
>>25506169
I LOVE TB, i used to get the Deal 4 or whatever the one was for the 5-layer burrito combo and 2-3 Doritos Tacos. Seems they got rid of those 2.50 deals so now I get queserito and 4 dorito taco combo. Stuff is delicious famila and almost forgot how delicious Baja Blast is. Forget Submeme Taco Bell should be the official restaurant of r9k
>>
>>25507971
Fine then

I would have let you order the more expensive steak burrito but nope, looks like its the 4 dollar box for you. Feel the scorn, jewboy
>>
>love taco bell and eat it at least twice a week
>always get their new shitty weird ass promotional tacos
>move to the east coast
>every taco bell is full of gross basketball americans who serve cold and fucked up food
>every time I go its gross, hairy, the erong order, cold, and number of wrong things

I miss mexicans at fast food places
>>
>>25506169
I eat there every other day.
usually I get some combination of beefy 5 layer meal deal, spicy potato soft taco and beefy fritos burrito and spicy tostada with hot sauce. It's cheap and tastes good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.