[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're playing a video game >tfw you clear a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: claire.png (5 KB, 275x260) Image search: [Google]
claire.png
5 KB, 275x260
>tfw you're playing a video game
>tfw you clear a section and arrive on a cutscene
>tfw you're thirsty, so you reach for your beer
>tfw you hold a beer in one hand and the controller in the other
>SUDDENLY, QTE. QTE EVERYWHERE
>tfw you don't want to fail the QTE so you don't have time to put the beer down
>tfw the last QTE involves you thrusting the controller upwards
>tfw you splash beer all over your beard
>tfw you realize this is why >tfw no gf

kill me
>>
QTE are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>25506045
QTEs that don't immensely change the outcome of the story are stupid as fuck. It fucked Until Dawn.
>>
>>25506073
what fucked until dawn was the horrible paranormal twist near the end of the game. the game felt much better when it had a slasher vibe
>>
>>25505923
You don't have a girlfriend because you suck at QTEs?
>>
>>25505923
Literally just press the home button you worthless alcoholic.
>>
>>25506567
literally introduce a bullet to your frontal lobe faggot
>>
I quit Bayonetta because the QTEs didn't fucking work properly and I just died anyway. Such a shame, game had potential.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.