[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never ever come to straya fellow robots. I live here and thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: chris.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
Never ever come to straya fellow robots. I live here and this poor guy is pasted all over the media for 'sexually harassing' a female journalist on national tv. All the guy did was ask if she wanted to get some drinks with him after the game as a complete joke. Nek minnit he is fined $10,000 and forced to hold a press conference where he apologises. Feminists have fucked this country so hard guys. Only reason this is a big deal is because he is male, unattractive and black.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8WFYvLgrt0
>>
OP here. Read all about how 'creepy' that harrassment was. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-05/chris-gayle-labelled-a-creep-after-controversial-interview/7068316
>>
>>25505820
>Straya

what the fuck is straya
>>
in today's world an interview like that is considered controversial.
am I in the middle of a psychosis now?
>>
>>25505820
People shouldn't come to australia because of one little incident?

compared to the rest of the world, we are pretty good as far the radical feminism goes

I know your mad about this whole thing but don't say australia is shit cos of this one thing
>>
>>25505820
bring Kent back
>>
Disgusting. I hope that bitch gets whats coming to her.
>>
NEVER FORGET SHEILA DICK SHIT
>>
Its mostly to do with being a slow news day.
And the guy did nothing wrong except hitting on her in a live interview.

You are asking to be hung and quartered making a move like that on live tv.

Basically fuck him, id rather see a Chad like that get shit for once instead of the real innocents those feminazis go for.
He'll keep making millions and fucking hot sluts dont worry.
>>
>>25505820
get the fuck outer my country you nigger loving cunt
>>
>>25505820
he couldn't have been more friendly or non-threatening in the way he asked her out.

I don't see how that's considered sexual harassment.
>>
File: XjwpWQg.png (650 KB, 1160x1515) Image search: [Google]
XjwpWQg.png
650 KB, 1160x1515
while you're at it, don't come to canada. they LITERALLY put trigger warnings on the website
>>
>>25505925
Thats what I mean man. Nobody reacted like it was that bad. This whole aftermath is because feminist media has pointed it out as something terrible. How the fuck are you supposed to talk to girls if you can be charged with sexual harrassment at any time
>>
>>25505851
Australia cunt.
>>
>>25505820
I think the only part that was maybe a bit inappropriate was when he called her "baby". That really made me cringe, but mostly because of her reaction. If she had smiled afterwards, I would've been like "my nigga". But anyway, it's not illegal to call a woman baby when having a conversation, is it? Perhaps it's in poor taste, or demeaning but certainly not illegal. Men in the UK call women "love" all the time. Plus, it's not like this dude going around catcalling random women on the street or something. A woman initiated a conversation with him, and he called her baby. If she doesn't like it then she can end the conversation, it's not like the guy is gonna attack her if she does.
>>
>>25505910
>slow news day
this
It's just manufactured controversy. I can't name a single news website or newspaper I take seriously nowadays.
>>
File: strip.jpg (39 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
strip.jpg
39 KB, 615x409
>>25506004
Just googled this dude. He had a mini "strip club" installed in his own home lmao.
>>
>>25506058
yeah he seems like a tool desu.

and he shouldn't have apologized. fuck those over-sensitive bitches
>>
>>25506058
lol hes a pretty chill guy. He comes from a country that doesn't care about these sjw issues so he probably got the shock of his life.
>>
Poor guy...I cannot believe he has to apologize for this shit lmao.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.