[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do right-wingers love militant masculine women so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: CXs7CSPUkAE_QNM.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CXs7CSPUkAE_QNM.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
Why do right-wingers love militant masculine women so much?

My twitter timeline (where I follow many right wing dudes) is full of shit like that pic.

They worship masculine women and always praise what they consider to be "real" feminists: women with guns.

Or that ugly short haired butch "girlwriteswhat" female.

Is there even anyone left who promotes femininity amongst women?
>>
That pic is right, I'll stop going to rallies that do nothing and organize a bunch of women with firearms to execute men instead. Thanks!
>>
>>25505682
not all right-wingers are the same.
it's not a monolithic group you know
>>
>>25505682
Is it praise, or is it just done to tell feminists that they're useless piles of shit compared to women elsewhere, who don't need safe spaces and trigger warnings.
>>
they're saying that feminists in other countries have to actually fight for shit while american feminists just go around making people feel uncomfortable
>>
>>25505682
Your friends ain't the right kind of right.
>>
>>25505682

Are you sure those aren't lefties? I don't think any right wing male is attracted to army dykes. Right wing is pretty much by definition against all forms of feminism. I want my bitch to be able to handle a gun, but none of this gives Joe shit. There's a rifle in the closet and a shotgun behind the nightstand. As long as she can handle a home defense scenario if I'm not there then all she needs is a .38 in her purse for wild nigger attacks.
>>
>>25506076
>Are you sure those aren't lefties?

Hard to tell these days with many right wingers actually just being anti-Islam lefties.
>>
>>25505682
> Or that ugly short haired butch "girlwriteswhat" female

girlwriteswhat is not a feminist
>>
>>25505682
If you are not a Muslim, you are a leftist, its just a matter of degree
>>
>>25505682
Nobody likes dumpy skanks, I'm a professional paid internet detective with many solved cases under my belt but I think any retard could've deduced the mystery of that image.
>>
File: 4 right tendencies.png (596 KB, 1544x2400) Image search: [Google]
4 right tendencies.png
596 KB, 1544x2400
>>25506182
>many right wingers actually just being anti-Islam lefties.
This

>"Islam is evil because they kill gays!"
>"Islam oppresses women and prevents them from being sexually liberated!"
The only reason they hate Islam is because Islam is the only real right wing ideology left. What passes as "conservatism" in the west is just libertarianism
>>
>>25506940

who else /stage 4/ here?
>>
File: 1438785232074.png (266 KB, 313x396) Image search: [Google]
1438785232074.png
266 KB, 313x396
>>25506940
>that pic
Is this a troll or are there people out there who legitimately believe this?
>>
>>25506940
>>"Islam is evil because they kill gays!"
>>"Islam oppresses women and prevents them from being sexually liberated!"
>The only reason they hate Islam is because Islam is the only real right wing ideology left. What passes as "conservatism" in the west is just libertarianism

That's why I don't go to /pol here anymore.

You even find more wisdom in your granduncle's chain mails with glittery eagle gifs about the constitution and obama's birth certificate than amongst those people who only talk about Islam, Islam, Islam 24/7 and how terrible it is that there are religious people opposed to "equal rights" and shit.
>>
>>25506940
...Is it bad that I'm a little bit of all of those stages? With the exception that I hate libertarian economic policies.
>>
>>25507125
Yes but it just means your indoctrinated.
>>
File: fulton sheen.jpg (46 KB, 600x794) Image search: [Google]
fulton sheen.jpg
46 KB, 600x794
>>25506999
Many people do. There is a growing presence on the internet of reactionaries who are unironically pro-enlightenment, patriarchal, pro-monarchism, pro-theocracy, etc. The left-right dichotomy of the West is basically a civil dispute between two factions of liberals about how to best run a liberal society.

>>25507049
Personally, I blame the New Atheist movement for making liberals think they can just troll liberals by hating on Islam for not being a liberalist religion. These same folks would hate actual Christianity as well if it ever showed up its face in the West.

>>25507125
dunno, in what way are you a part of all those stages?
>>
>>25507317
>reactionaries who are unironically pro-enlightenment,
I meant "anti-enlightenment"
>>
>>25507317
>pro-theocracy
They're often pietists, I haven't seen many truly religious reactionaries.
>>
>>25507457
Well, there is Bonald, who is probably my most favorite blogger, and hes a Catholic traditionalist

I dont take the atheist NRx crowd too seriously though, although I do admire how they use science to troll liberals
>>
>>25507317
I take it back, actually. I'm mostly the first, because I am far, far too inarticulate. But I agree with isolationist policies, which is why 3 and 4 seem agreeable to me.
>>
>women who live in shitty countries where they need to arm even their women because some foreigner's war conscripted most of the male population

at least they're standing up for something real.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.