[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels good to be European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 232.png (18 KB, 871x92) Image search: [Google]
232.png
18 KB, 871x92
How's it going wage slaves and americucks?

You know what I will do this month? The same thing I do every month:
watch how my dog plays some (torrented) games on my high end PC, watch how my dog enjoys droogs he ordered off the Internet, maybe drink some German beer, maybe seduce some hot bitches in the gym (just 5 minutes away from me) with my glorious Russian dick, read in the news how our supreme leader tells the West to fuck off, maybe browse some image boards and watch Youtube, maybe order a Pizza or Chinese food (Most of the time it gets delivered by shitskins, just as nature intended), maybe I'll take a cozy walk in the forest and take a few pictures while reading ebooks on my tablet, maybe I'll watch a movie on my wall with a 720 HD projector... i do all that while laughing my ass thinking off the pathetic lives wage slaves live. My grandparents are literally my slaves and clean my apartment and deliver me food whenever I want. I'll do all that shit for the next 10 years and then I get myself a nice submissive, slavic waifu.

You mad CYKA? You mad faggots? :^) It feels good to be European.
>>
Not really
Enjoy having your income taxed at 60% to pay for Muhammad's healthcare
>>
>>25505606
that's the money he already got on his bank account, you stupid cunt
>>
File: 1441232969215-0.jpg (234 KB, 908x820) Image search: [Google]
1441232969215-0.jpg
234 KB, 908x820
>>25505582
>russia
>european
>>
>>25505606
>my glorious Russian dick
>HURR DURR YUROKEKS

Russia is not Britain or Sweden, and as far as they're concerned you're just as cucked, Ameritard.
>>
So...... pretty much the same things anyone with a halfway decent wage would do? Interesting.

enjoy being a lonely faggot
>>
File: 1408763348758.png (494 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1408763348758.png
494 KB, 604x604
>>25505692

That's the money I get every month son. I also donate blood and make an additional 50EUR/month. That's all the "work" I do.

If I wanted I could get me a PS4 every month if I only consumed the food my grandma makes me and nothing more.

Meanwhile American cucks work their arses off while their ugly wives cheat behind their back with chads and tyrones and they're so tired after work that they can't even enjoy Chinese cartoons :^)

Hitler said himself that we are the master race bro. Not everyone can live in post-scarcity bru
>>
>>25506017
how you get money?
besides the 50EUR
>>
>>25505801
Russians arent european either though
>>
>>25505801
Russia is the most muslim country in Europe, and the shitskin growth problem is much worse there than in America even because their birth rates are so low. It is only a matter of time until they're cucked, whether Ivan likes it or not.
>>
>>25506311

Muslims in Russia are peaceful and civilized because they know that we aren't cucks. They know that if they pushed things too far we always could go full Stalin on them unlike the brainwashed Europeans who have to accept whatever the EU asks them to do.

Sure there they are having more children than Slavs, but Russia is fucking huge and Russia is moving in a more traditionalist direction now. Just give it a little time.
>>
>>25505582
I could never "earn" that little per month. Damn.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.