[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are NOT obese, you literally have no excuse to be tfwnogf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
If you are NOT obese, you literally have no excuse to be tfwnogf right now. Being an obese male makes it 20000x more difficult to get a gf
>>
>>25505058
>no excuse
Wrong
>6 gorillion times harder
True
>freeshrugs.jpg
>>
Then why don't you just lose weight? Losing weight is the easiest thing ever. You don't have to do anything to lose weight. You literally just have to stop eating, fucking lay in bed all day, play vidya all day, doesn't matter, just don't put anything in your fucking mouth.
>>
>>25505172
Yes, because resisting a bodily function is so fucking easy. Obese people are addicted to food and need much more calories to maintain weight. Eating certain foods don't satisfy hunger which leads to overeating which leads to obesity after consuming more than your TDEE. Coupled with the fact that obese men are completely fucked up psychologically, it's not that fucking simple when you fucked up your entire life from overeating.
>>
I have man boobs. Is that enough excuse?
>>
>>25505244
at least you have the possibility of unfucking yourself.

uglyface fags have literally no hope of ever being attractive, aside from working their body out to absurd levels.
>>
>>25505244
Bullshit excuses grow a set and lrn2willpower
>>
>>25505058
You're absolutely incorrect.
It doesn't get easier, you're probably some sort of chad or normie buried under fat and that's why you think that. Just loose the weight.
>>
>>25505058
>Get Obese Gf
>Have skinny kids due to some sciency fat womyn make skinny kids bullshit
>???
>Profit
>>
>>25505058
NAH, DAS NOT ME
>>
>>25505244
I have a friend that went from 400 lbs to 260~ in about a year with no exercise just because he started eating chicken and rice. Not fucking plain chicken and rice, he tried dozens of different spices/flavor additives to get it to the point that it was mentally satisfying to him to eat, not just physiologically.

After about a month of actually trying, yes, it actually gets easier. It's "so hard" because your daily routine is to be a fat fucking piece of shit.
>>
File: yousmartyouloyalyougrateful.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yousmartyouloyalyougrateful.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
If you cant get a gf while being the best, you just playing yourself.
>>
Man, my best friend was obese all through high school, and girls always went for him because he was manly and sociable and I was girly and boring.
I mean, sure, I could get jacked and learn to talk to people, but no easier than you could lose a few pounds.
>>
Yeah cause women are just chomping at the bit for a 27 year old high school dropout living with his parents who happens to be within a healthy weight range

YUP
>>
>>25505580
>27 year old still defining himself as a highschool dropout
time for suicide
>>
>>25505058
Wrong, fatties can easily get a gf with a fat fetish
>>
>>25505058
>he wants a gf
top cuck
>>
>>25505639
oh right, let me just pull up one of my many accomplishments to cover that fact up

lets see..

i got a B+ ranking in Street Fighter. I bet that would make some pussies wet. What else..

I can go a whole week without masturbating. Yeah just think of all the spoons i could fill up with cum after waiting a week.
>>
>>25505244
>Obese [...] need much more calories to maintain weight.
Well sure, if you want to maintain that weight, it's your problem.
>>
It's true, my man. I'm 6'4" and handsome. Might have a bit of a tub going but who gives a fuck.

Depression and self-loathing are a bitch, my man.
>>
File: kJMu8Mr.jpg (90 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kJMu8Mr.jpg
90 KB, 500x375
Original dont judge
>>
>>25505058
>implying fatties have any excuse to be tfwnogf
it's literally your own fault you're human trash.
put down the french fries, fatass.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x300
>>25505244
>Eating certain foods don't satisfy hunger which leads to overeating which leads to obesity after consuming more than your TDEE.
Why don't you avoid those foods then you fat fuck? Are you being force fed by John Doe?
>>
>>25505058
Do I have any hope to find a gf if I've got stretch marks all over my body? I was obese for a short time and now I have them near the armpits, on the lower belly, on moobs and in the pubic area.
>>
>>25505058
0 divided by 20000 is still 0.
>>
I'm obese and have a gf, get fucked.
>>
>>25505971
Is your gf obese or overweight too?
>>
>>25505856
/fit/ here, only if you cut enough to look ripped. I've got them too and I hate them, but people tend to think they're cool because it shows how far you've come, even though all I did was eat a little less every day.
>>
>>25505993
Obviously.

Whales don't mate with dolphins.
>>
>>25506148
That sounds like I'd have to exercise, I don't like the idea that much to be 100% honest.
>>
If you are fat you can't be a robot and should fuck off back to posting your gourmet kraft mac&cheese and microwave tendies or norminstagram
>>
>>25506252
You've got it backwards. Skinny and fit people can't be robots. Fatties are the only true robots .
>>
>>25505058
I weigh 250lbs at 5' 11 fuck off bro.
>>
>>25506228
A cut is literally just a diet. Diet until your abs start showing, just make sure you don't overdo it to the point where you end up with stretched out skin. I exercise regularly, but that adds very little to how good my core looks, abs are made in the kitchen.
>>
>>25505058
has the fat acceptance movement seeped into 4chan

dear god
>>
>>25505172
Why don't you just get a gf? Getting a gf is the easiest thing ever. You don't have to do anything to get a gf. You literally just have to talk to her, be yourself, doesn't matter, just approach her.
>>
>>25505403
This guy is right, I was a fat shit and worked / starved for 3 months to get down, I've since gained 30 pounds and I know it's because I'm a depressed fag who can't be bothered to have willpower.
>>
>>25506252
How does this even make sense? Holy hell are you normalfags retarded
>>
>>25506323
Oh ok, I've never seen the word "cut" being used that way so I wasn't sure what you were exactly saying. I've a sorta decent self control so a diet could probably work just fine.
>>
>>25506377
You literally have to do something to get a gf. To lose weight, you literally don't have to do anything. Just by existing, doing nothing else, you lose weight.
>>
>>25505058
I'm 5'4

You have a better chance getting a gf being a butterball fatass than I do.
>>
>>25506270

Fat people have no self awareness or anxiety. They just mindlessly eat allday, they're normies except that they eat instead of talk. A true robot is skelly. You really think a robot could walk past family and guests while already fat, obviously not needing food or hungry, stuff their fat face, then waddle stomp back to their room with an armload of cakes and shit? No, the robot waits until 0300 to sneak in the kitchen, silently cooks a single pack of ramen, then tiptoes back to the room.

>>25506399

Fattass normalfag detected. Are you going to cry on your tumblr about how I fat shamed you? Are you going to suck on your twinky pacifier?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.