[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the internet like anime? Tell me of its redeeming qualities.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: weeaboo.png (259 KB, 600x633) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo.png
259 KB, 600x633
Why does the internet like anime? Tell me of its redeeming qualities. It's the one thing that really perplexes me the most. Explain.
>>
>>25504513
It's the most accessible form of escapism I've found, I used to read, then fell to video games, then fell to Anime.
The Images are also extremely stimulating on a basic level for me and the creators have the job of targeting people like me.
This is my opinion.
>>
I was told that people actually like different things. For example. I don't even like korean pop music, but the most watched Youtube video is from a korean pop musician. How crazy is that? I thought everybody liked the same things I liked .
>>
File: 1.png (211 KB, 580x607) Image search: [Google]
1.png
211 KB, 580x607
I am actually a huge weeaboo, I am just more self aware than the rest of them
>>
>>25504589
>stimulating on a basic level
Can you elaborate? Also what kind of people are targeted?
>>
>>25504602
It appears that you're the one butthurt that someone doesn't like the same thing as you
>>
File: 1451969639444.png (238 KB, 600x633) Image search: [Google]
1451969639444.png
238 KB, 600x633
>>25504631
If I see an image of a Attractive 2D character put side by side next to a "10/10" Woman, I will immediately feel disgust upon seeing the woman.

I have reprogrammed my views to accept 2D as the norm, this was influenced at an early age with video games and books, as Perfect archetypes are infinitely superior to a flawed being.

The people targeted are children, losers, and Single people with disposable income.

>I assume been a while since I checked.
>I'm totally the second one.
I'm sorry I can't explain it in a clearer way, it's like instinct by now.
>Also here's your thing.
>>
>>25504843
I suppose the biggest divide between us is that 2D just triggers nothing in me. Thanks for the honest response.
>>
File: Anime reaction 8740.png (100 KB, 263x244) Image search: [Google]
Anime reaction 8740.png
100 KB, 263x244
>>25504965
No Problem Senpaitachi.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.