[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got a girl to talk to me by pretending to be a unicorn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Alright guys so i got a girl to talk to me by pretending to be a unicorn. Dont worry about that though. Anyways i said:
"guess how many horns this unicorn has. hint: its more than one"

she replied "depends how many ex gf he had"

guys what do i say i want her to sned me nudes
>>
tell her youve fucked thousands of mares and you are nothing to her but another target, you will wipe her off the earth with precision the likes of which you have never before seen
>>
tell youve been alone all your life because unicorns are rare
>>
>>25504421
>"guess how many horns this unicorn has. hint: its more than one"

kek, you're a faggot
>>
>>25504660
i got more hoes pretending to be a unicorn than youll ever get bitch
>>
>>25504960
>pretending to be a unicorn

F A G G O T
>>
>>25505036
this aint some gay ass furry shit alright bitch. i just striaght up told her i was a unicorn so i could send dick pics with my face covered by a unicorn mask
>>
>>25505095
>is in ownership of a unicorn mask

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>25505332
you wont even believe what percentage of my sexual experiences occurred while wearing this unicorn mask. I got my dicked suck while wearing it by some drunk chick at a party in a public park that i just happened to walk by.

I figured i could blend in by wearing the unicorn mask

THEN MY DICK BLENDED INTO HER MOUTH. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME
>>
>>25505605
unfortunately that accounts for 100% of my sexual experiences, but think, ID STILL BE A LOSER KHV LIKE YOU IF IT WERENT FOR MY F R E S H UNICORN MASK
>>
>>25504421
>Dont worry about that though.
That's actually all I'm worried about, anon.
>>
File: n50ad31f2dee54.jpg (17 KB, 340x254) Image search: [Google]
n50ad31f2dee54.jpg
17 KB, 340x254
>>25505605
>>25505688
-said the guy typing all this while wearing a unicorn mask
>>
>>25505605
tell me why do you wear the mask
>>
>>25507316
if i took it off, could you still get laid
>>
>>25507335
it would be extremely difficult

>YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN SENPAI DESU GAG MY BALLS
>>
>>25507382
you're a handsome guy
>>
>>25507412
F O R Y O U U U U U U U U U UUU U U U UUU U U U UUU U U U UUU U U U UUU U U U UUU U U U UUU U U U

>HOW THE FUCK IS THIS 5.31% CONTENT WHERED YOU GET THAT BULLSHIT NUMBER
>>
>>25507448
are those u's spelling out an sos in morse code? do you need help
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.