[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got my LSAT score back and I've realized that my last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 493x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 493x463
Just got my LSAT score back and I've realized that my last ditch effort to escape NEEThood has failed. I'm going to be a NEET faggot the rest of my life.

What are some good animes to watch after your dreams are crushed?
>>
NEETdom is a killer.
>>
What score did you get?
>>
>>25504400
I got a 165
>>
>>25504455
That's not too bad... What were you trying for?
>>
>>25504455
that's like 90th percentile you stupid faggot, you can absolutely get into law school with that
>>
>>25504565
Maybe I'm just over-reacting, but I live in Texas and had my eyes on UT Austin. But it's likely I won't get in and certainly without any scholarship money that would make it viable. I'd probably rather live in Azerbaijan than go to Baylor for 3 years and most other schools are sub-par

>>25504644
Yeah I'm probably just being a faggot. I expected at least a 169.
>>
>>25504759
Just retake the exam and aim higher. How many hours did you put in studying?
>>
>>25504808
I really don't want to retake. The next exam is February 5th and I'd have to apply to many schools by Feb 1st. I'm probably just feeling like shit right now because I expected to do better.

I study fairly hard, certainly could have studied harder, but knowing me I'm actually pretty proud of how much I put into it. I was worried when I decided on Law School that my NEEThood would overwhelm by Neurotic side.
>>
>>25504938
damn nigga just sit out a cycle and study more

seriously, you can get a higher score with more studying and then you don't have to mortgage your future because of your laziness
>>
>>25505008
Yeah maybe you're right. You don't know if it's possible to apply one cycle and, if you don't get in/don't like the scholarship situation, apply to the same schools again in the next cycle with better scores?

I don't know how familiar you are with Law School applications
>>
I've been rewatching Haruhi, it's pretty comfy.
>>
>>25505064
Will check out
>>
>>25505047
>apply one cycle and, if you don't get in/don't like the scholarship situation, apply to the same schools again in the next cycle with better scores
breddy sure you can do that, but i'm not 100% sure (i have a couple years before i have to know for sure)

i'd try checking TLS and asking there
>>
>>25505225
Thanks, I'll have a search around.

Honestly I'm just putting all of my eggs in one basket with UT, maybe I'd be happier in another University or City.
>>
>>25505312
That depends on your scores... What's your GPA?
>>
>>25505312
checking law school ranking right now and average lsat score and UC Irvin accepts people w/ 165. why not try there? do they check extracurricalrs w/ these applications? did you do an ECs? not familiar with this process
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.