[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you guys get practice gf's? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: 1448917503289.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448917503289.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
How the fuck do you guys get practice gf's? I can't even get a literal 300lb girl to say yes.
>>
Normiebook, like pictures, post generic compliments, initiate text talk sending her something silly (i.e. you just saw something that reminded you of her, whatever), then just play it out

Idk what I'm talking about I'm a virgin fuck
>>
>>25503971
I've literally tried everything and nothing works. I'm fit, I think I'm not ugly but being turned down constantly didn't help my self esteem much. I'm so fucking desperate I'm literally about to join the marines and pray I find a good muslim girl across seas.
>>
>>25503898
FYI, some small talk really helps before trying to fuck them. Also don't go for fat bitches, they are fat and harder to fuck than good looking women, strange but true.
>>
>>25503898
Post the belly girl
>>
>>25504158
I've done both small talk and I've gotten to know some girls real well (to the point of friendzoned) I've asked some girls why they don't find me attractive and they just say that "I never really looked like the type to be romantic" That I was just more of a "little brother more than anything" This shit pisses me off, I've been turned down by skinny and fat girls, girls of all races, older women and younger ones too, not even single moms think I'm proper beta provider material.
>>25504183
This is the only pic I could find that showed most her body, I've been turned down by fatter women.

Seriously if there are any women on this board I will date you doesn't matter how big or ugly please I'm so lonely :(
>>
>>25504411

how fucking ugly are you?

post pic, if you're only moderately ugly I'll date you
>>
>>25503971
I know like 5 people irl, all of them are dudes. Could normiebook help me?
>>
>>25504504
An old pic of mine. I work in a stock house. Where do you live? PA?
>>
>>25504630

y-yes how did you know?
>>
File: don.jpg (21 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
21 KB, 316x421
>tfw no practice gf

I didnt think I could get any lower on the social ladder but /r9k/ found a way.
>>
File: 1433898987934.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1433898987934.png
57 KB, 500x382
>>25504672
>mfw we both live in the same state
I promise I won't use you as a practice gf that was just me bitching about how successful other robots can be. Give me a sec, so I can make a throw away email.
>>
>>25504672
>>25504827
[email protected]
I know its a little cliche but its a throw away account. I never even held hands with a girl before I hope I'm not freaking you out.
Do you also do skype? I don't want to ask you anything because I'm afraid some other anon will take you.
>>
>>25504026
As shitty as it sounds, joining the military will get you so much pussy but I would never reccomend it. Its the dumbest idea ever. No one gives a shit about you except the people in the shit with you.

You are just a pawn in the system, dont waste time. If I could go back and just go to college and not waste my prime(17-22) being a "badass." I would in a heart beat, fuck them all.

>tfw I joined, served 2 tours, got shot 3 times, saw friends die, saw friends lose limbs, killed someone, honorably discharge, purple heart.

Now women throw themselves at me for how "brave" I was. I wasnt brave I was scared to death everytime we left base. The military taught me to hate everything, everyone, and I realized how naive people in the first world are.

The world is a terrible ass place.

>inb4 edgy
Doesn't bother me, just venting to the only people I like in this shitty world.
>>
>>25505261
As someone who spent the time in college instead, I didnt turn out any better.

The military might have left you with a lot of scars but you emerged a man.

Me, im still a manchild with no real experiences in life. College is best for those who know what they are looking for and have the willpower to get top grades. The participation certificate doesnt guarantee a decent job anymore.
>>
>>25505261
Its a little bit late for that unfortunately. I passed the screening test and signed everything my recruiter wanted me to sign. In a few weeks I'll be sent to parris island in south Carolina for basic training. I'm very smart though (3.9 gpa) so they might give me a cozy tech job. I'm sorry you had to go through that anon.
>>
>>25505261
>The world is a terrible ass place.

I believe you.
>>
Daygame Todd Valentine

Or a book called Models
>>
>>25505395
>3.9
Ya man you are set, just test well and you will get a comfy job.

You could even try and get a UAS job, you will get super high level clearance and get to be a "badass" from a desk. It also pays pretty good and opens doors.

Dont ever sign up for infantry. No matter if its Army or the Marines. If you are smart stick to safe shit.
>>
>>25505518
What if we are the average robot who wants to die, but doesn't want to kill themselves? Marines is god tier for this.
>>
File: 13515262626.jpg (39 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
13515262626.jpg
39 KB, 550x453
>>25505395
>>25505518
Plus women dont give a shit what you do, you get the uniform no matter what job you have. Thats all they give a shit about is the uniform, so they can tell their friends.

>I met this military dude
>hes so "brave"

Same with people, they give me shit all the time and "thank" me. I dont want your hand outs and no I dont want to talk about what I did over there, stop asking.

Once again just venting but just giving my opinions for future anons.
>>
>>25504504

Where in Pa?
>>
>>25505563
If you want to die and dont want to commit suicide, still dont join infantry.

Infantry is literally the worst job ever, you will wish you died. Nowadays you wouldn't even see combat so you would just be on bitch duty your entire contract.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 255x255
>>25503898
Have you tried offering the 300lb girl food?
>>
>>25505675
TFW even the lowest tier girls will always love food more than you.
>>
Holy fuck this meme is spreading like wildfire
>>
File: 1451022872149.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
1451022872149.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
>>25505770
Holy fuck this wildfire is spreading like memes
>>
>>25505261

>tfw going to join the army this year but am 25 so I won't come back while still being in prime puss-slaying age
>>
>>25505825
There's always those 30 something bar hags you could rail in a gas station bathroom to look forward too.
>>
>>25505825
You could be discharged before 30, you could still slay 20year old pussy all fucking day. Dont wear your uniform like a douche but just have a subtle sign and it will be easy.

I got a huge sleeve remembering two friends and it says our branch, regi, their names, and our emblem. Women have no idea what it means but dudes always seem to and then when one dude asks all the women flock to me.

>tfw I spent thousands of dollars on a tattoo and keep it covered so much because the attention.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.