[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who sexually frustrated here? lost my virginity to niggress at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
who sexually frustrated here? lost my virginity to niggress at 19 to a 14 yr old. havent gotten any in 2 yrs. had a good lil run when i was early 20's but its been a drought as of late and im 27
>>
>>25503881

how was she?
ALSO WHAT RACE ARE YOU?
>>
>>25503881
Now you can't be a wizard

Your loss
>>
i'm 20. i have had sex with two girls. i have not had sex in approximately 16 months. i have had both women and men attempt to have sex with me, but i actively avoid having sex because i don't like having to deal with people
>>
Yeah, I'm pretty much on that page OP.

I never had had much luck with girls, but got a GF at 22 and stayed with her until 26, despite the fact that I was lucky to have sex once a month with her after the initial honeymoon phase wore off.

It's been almost 3 years since I broke up with her and I haven't had a date, or sex.
>>
>>25503881
damn 2 years? i was the same, lost virginity at 18, drought lasted from 19 to 21, fucked a 15 year old cause i was desperate, ever since then i fuck on average 4 chicks a year, on about a month drought right now
>>
>>25503906
im white. its kinda funny the 14 yr old was already ran thru. couldnt bust a nut cuz either she was too lose or my dick was to thin. also the death grip mightve added to the no feelz. but i truly loved her. looked like a big loser cuz i posted a pic of us after her dance recital on normie book. tldr; she was good anon
>>
Im 22, last time I had sex was when I was 16....
>>
>>25503881
>who sexually frustrated here? lost my virginity to niggress at 19 to a 14 yr old

>sexually frustrated
>lost my virginity

Pick one, why are you on this board again?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.