[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you try to pretend to your oneitis that you've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>tfw you try to pretend to your oneitis that you've had girlfriends before, and she just laughs at you
>tfw she tells all of her normie friends
>>
You poor little boy
>>
so very sad
>>
>>25503350
speaking of oneitis, what does she look like?
Does she have a background story? By that i mean, why do you like her or girls that look like her? What's so special about her that sets her apart from the other girls?
>>
>>25503458
She has a cute little feminine penis.
>>
>>25503481
Oh, you're friends with a real life trap?
Where do you meet people like that?
>>
>>25503538
OP, this Anon wants your boipucci. I can tell.
>>
>>25503538
I met her on /soc/. We've skyped several times but she's depressed and doesn't talk a whole lot. Neither do I so it's usually awkward silence.
>>
>>25503601
At least someone would want me :(
>>
>>25503458
>
She is smart, has a nicebody, and is very funny which kind of cancels out my awkwardness
>>
>>25503604
/soc/ Always seemed like a terrible place full of awful narcissists. You shouldn't trust people from there, i wouldn't.
>>25503601
It's more like i'm starved for conversation.
>>25503659
Is this still OP or is this someone else pretending to be OP or is this the real OP and the other people were just pretending to be the OP?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.