[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get it OUT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160105_245640768.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160105_245640768.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
How do I get it OUT?
>>
>>25503290
Strong magnet.
>>
put superglue on the end of a toothpick; poke it on the headphone jack. when it dries; pull it out
>>
>>25503290
>getting cucked by your own headphones
>>
>>25503290
It's probably nickel plated it won't work
>>
>>25503322
I fear doing something like this might get the other object stuck and fuck my shit further.
>>
>>25503322
>put glue on end of Q tip
>jammed in phone like the slut it is
>waited around 2 minutes
>shakeycam.gif
>super glue all over the fucking port like a nofap champions hand after fapping for the first time in years
>headphone jack is cucked
>speaker doesn't even work
>tfw you completely fuck yourself
>>
>>25503290
hire a professional. They'll know what to do.
>>
>>25503322
the wood would probably break first
>>
>>25503290
Stuck on it with your mouth, of use tweezers, or glue a tooth pick to it with a tiny drop of strong glue and once it's dried pull it.
>>
Get some glue (super glue or glue-gun glue), put a drop on busted end and insert into jack to connect the two seperated peices. Leave it for an hour or two, pull it out and hope it takes the nib out with it.
>>
>>25503437
Last time I did this it was a huge mistake.
>>
File: 1426979912377.jpg (20 KB, 411x405) Image search: [Google]
1426979912377.jpg
20 KB, 411x405
>>25503407
>qtip
no shit
>>
>>25503322
This could work if you were very precise and didn't get any of the glue on the sides.
>>
I have gotten this out when it was a quarter inch jack once.

for me the glue didnt work at all, didn't bond to metal. tweezered that shit for a long time
>>
Stick needle nose pliers inside with a rubber band around the tip, open enough to get a snug grip and pull.

Alternatively you can try to bend one of the edges with something and pull out with needle nose. Only do this with the battery removed.
>>
>>25503290
Use long nosed pliers to bend the top of a pin into a tiny hook,push that in as far as it will go,twist it so it bites into the plastic,and pull steadily.
Also post progress you faggot!
>>
Get your mom to suck it out.
>>
If you have a table drill and a lot of patience, you can try to drill a very small hole one or two millimeters deep and jam a toothpick or, drill bit, punch, or anything slightly larger than the hole. Use a rubber mallet to softly tap the object in until its snug.

Then pull.

You might have a problem if the plug starts to spin inside the jack, so tap with the drill to ensure that you're benefitting from static friction.
>>
>>25504583
Kekd to death
>>
gum you dummies. or sticky tack
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1100x1380
>>25503322
>>25503444
>>25504555
Checked and something original.
>>
Install gentu :^) ;^)
>>
>>25503290
Tweezers.
>>
>>25505003
This. Drill a hole in the piece you want out. Use one of those tools that expands as you tweeze. Cover the tips in something sticky and try to grab it from the inside and pull.
>>
>>25503437
I used to work at an computer repair shop. We just used the toothpick and glue trick most of the time.

Depending on the diameter i've used the tube of the body of a cheap pen to get them out before too.
>>
>>25504555
I decided to super glue it and wait for a while. I was playing video games in the meantime, thought the thread would die.
I'll find out tomorrow if this method works.
>>
>>25507099
super glue dries in like 30 seconds. Try it now
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.