[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monogamy was created as a way to maintain the patriarchal power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 763x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 763x640
Monogamy was created as a way to maintain the patriarchal power structure by robbing womyn of their free will and sexual agency. In these dull and lifeless relationships, womyn are treated as property of the man, meant only to satisfy his needs and act as a household servant. Womyn by nature are both pansexual and polyamorous, in need of a variety of partners to satisfy their wants and desires. A close knit and loving, but dynamic relationship with several men and/or womyn is the best way to achieve a fulfilling and spiritually enlightened romantic life. You shouldn't be looking for Mr. Right, but rather a team of submissive males that will know their place and work together to make you truly happy.
>>
>>25503205
keep trying. maybe someday you'll get someone mad with your copypasta.
>>
I've seen too many gender swapped versions of this by non-trolls. This is refreshing.
>>
>>25503205
Someone has never been to the mideast
or Utah
>>
>>25503205
gr8 b8 m8 i r8.....

fuck it, I don't even care.
>>
>>25503205

True. but men can also do this as well (Chad's).

also not every woman will have a man, since the men would orbit around the few Stacey's.
>>
>>25503205

Should I even seriously reply? I mean what's going to happen here gents? OP rushes, says his bit and jets and we all just sit around and argue with each other.

Are you actually even around OP?

Yeah that's what I thought.
>>
>>25503205
Why Just Why fucking against the bible
Marriage is a sacrament, you can't have four husbands its fucking blasphemy this thread is the definition of blasphemy
>>
>>25503205
More like monogamy was created as a way to keep men from just using women for sex and then leaving and instead actually having to acknowledge their obligation to take part in raising their offspring
Just saying
>>
>>25503205
i get that this is bait but i guarantee there's plenty of tumblrtards who genuinely believe this

>A close knit and loving, but dynamic relationship with several men and/or womyn is the best way to achieve a fulfilling and spiritually enlightened romantic life.
this is how they think it will be, but look at black women to see what the future holds for you

you're going to be impregnated by somebody who has no interest in you as a person and then become invisible to anybody of real value once you bear their child

you might be able to sap a bit of money from the lonely dregs who would still accept you, but every day that you have to spend with them will be like torture
>>
>>25503954
(OP) is actually using monogamy improperly by posing that it only applies to women (saying each woman belongs to one man). Polygamous states actually treat women much worse than monogamous ones.
As you seem to be saying, monogamy is not about property rights so much as it is about securing the family structure.
>>
>>25504109
>>25503954
goodbye western civ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.