[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I like music, pizza, dogs, and netflix.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: 1431549868455.jpg (167 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1431549868455.jpg
167 KB, 600x600
>I like music, pizza, dogs, and netflix.
>>
File: 2.png (44 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
2.png
44 KB, 500x338
>Don't bother talking to me UNLESS you're really funny, like pizza, and have a dog in your picture!
>Oh and if i swipe right! it's because of your dog not you ;)
>>
>>25503215
Why do most women have no hobbies?

The few times I have went out on dates with girls, one of the first questions I ask is, "Do you have any hobbies or interests?"

I'm always met with either really superficial 'Pintrest' hobbies, or "Uhm, I don't really have any."

The part that really bothers me about this is that I often get funny looks when I share my interests, or get labeled as a hipster because my interests span greater categories than sports and Netflix. And people in general, not just women, act like it's no big deal that they have no interest in pursuing things outside their job and social life.

When did it become a crime to actually read a book that you had an interest in, that wasn't being made into a movie?
>>
>>25503428
they don't need to, they know chad will fuck anyway
>>
>>25503163
GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEERRRREEERREE
>>
>I like anime, manga, comfy posting, ironic shitposting, and watching spongebob and Kids Next Door
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 469x463
>I like minecraft
>>
>>25503479
Are their minds really so dull and free of consequence to think that sex and love are all that matter in life.

A long time ago, I used to work in a hardware store. This old man came in every couple of days and bought some nails and some extra strength wood sealer. I asked him what he was up to, and he explained that he was building a boat. I joined him that summer in finishing his project. Then we took it to the local lake and spent a few weekends fishing

In my life, I have dozens of stories like this. Of making, sharing, building, and learning about things that I can identify as hobbies, and to know that people live their lives never knowing the joy of a real hobby makes me really sad for them.
>>
>Hobbies: video games, anime, internet
>>
>>25503215
I've been out with two girls like this. They are some of the most uninteresting people I have ever met, and I've heard the same from others who have dated these types of women. They aren't a loss
>>
Now let's do the average manbaby on this board.

>my hobbies and interests? u-uh.. v-videogames and a-anime...

Every one of these "basic bitches" has more substance than you.
>>
>>25503428
Because hobbies are a male thing. Anything a woman does is either a function of providing security (working) or socializing (anything else they do).
>>
>>25503163
I like music, pizza, dogs, and netflix too!
As well as a whole load of other stuff
>>
>>25503767
That's not fair. I also like evolutionary biology and sports (basketball, football, bowling, and some golf).
>>
>>25503849
I said average. You are not average in this case, or perhaps simply not a manbaby.
>>
File: 1422600991325.png (260 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
1422600991325.png
260 KB, 600x472
>>25503163
>I like music, pizza, farts, and netflix.
That's a right swipe if I ever saw one.
>>
>>25503163
Who's the man in the background?
>>
>>25503772
This post has made me realize something. Forgive me for blog posting.

>Used to go to public school with this girl, Rebecca.
>in highschool she wore these sackcloth shirts, breeches, and pants that were dyed. She said that she made them herself. Kids would make fun of her and call her Amish.
>She was always reading weighty non-fiction books on various topics, from herbalism to WWII. Everyone always called her weird.
>This young woman was essentially ostracized and called "weird" because she was interested in things besides The Backstreet Boys and MTV.
>last I heard she got a job as a park ranger.
I haven't thought about her in years. Was Rebecca a robot?
>>
>>25504079
The only thing "weird" is you didn't fug and marry this girl instantly.
>>
>>25503636
>and Kids Next Door

kek that show was shit
>>
File: 1446639531566.jpg (103 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446639531566.jpg
103 KB, 900x1600
>>25503163
FUCK OFF! !
U
>>
>>25503666
>Fedora tip to the devil trips
>>
>>25503163
So unique! Rejected.
>>
>'I'm here for women so if you're a guy you have 0.1% chance with me'
>>
>If you're just after sex, move on!

>My children are my world and they will always come first

>I like the outdoors and being in nature.

>Please say more than just 'hi', or 'how are you?.' Gets boring quickly.

>I get a ton of messages and if I don't reply, it means I'm not interested, sorry.
>>
>>25503911
>>25503767
he said, as he posted on r9k with a tripcode
>>
>>25503666
I've actually been enjoying minecraft lately.

I used to just play 1.6.4, but I tried 1.7.10 with mods recently and it's pretty dank, aside from not being able to find a village despite having like 4 mods that should add a bunch more villages.
>>
>hobbies: /r9k/, walking around, thinking of nothing, laughing/talking to myself
>>
File: 48300679202738.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
48300679202738.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>25503428
>>25503682
I'm too depressed to enjoy anything, anon.

Also I've always considered hobbies to be something you enjoy doing *on the regular. "One time i built a boat with a guy i met where i used to work" isnt a hobby to me, like im sure it was a pleasurable activity (so yeah, a hobby technically), but if i were asked what my hobbies are i wouldnt say "boat building".

Personally i hate questions like "what are your hobbies?" "thoughts on this?" "what's your favorite thing?"(although i am guilty of occasionally asking them to ppl i meet online) because it's a devaluing of language and a one sided assumed familiarity. I cant imagine just walking up to someone and saying "thoughts on wrestling?" That's weirdly abrasive and unnatural.
>>
File: 1432242591291.png (60 KB, 241x274) Image search: [Google]
1432242591291.png
60 KB, 241x274
I wish I was able to laugh at this, but realize if I ever made some dating profile it would be

>I like anime, taco bell, 4chan, and torrents
>>
>>25505835
I see where you're coming from on this. It should be notes that in the case of doing something once, you're right, and I don't consider boat building to be one of my personal hobbies, but to know this old man had gone his whole life building and selling boats on his spare time, it brought me a certain degree of joy. It gives me something of interest to discuss.

I suppose you're right about the ambiguous nature of questions in that vein. Like, I always hated "What do you want to be when you grow up?" When I was a kid. But, I guess when asking about someone's hobbies, I learn a lot about them, and if I do strike oil and they have interesting hobbies, it makes for good conversation. In a way, it also notifies people that my hobbies and interests are important to me, and I'd like to think a possible mate also has casual pursuits of her own.
>>
File: 005.jpg (54 KB, 448x595) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
54 KB, 448x595
body type: curvy
>>
>>25506102
I get you m8. I guess I just wish I wasn't one of those 'so called' boring women.
>>
>>25506198

so much this.

fat fucking cunts always choose a super close-up photo of their face as their profile pic. Whenever I see one and she puts "curvy" as body type I giggle to myself and check out her other photos. 99% of the time she's fat as fuck. it's absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>25504079
She is a girl so the answer is no.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.