[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you just lift? it will help with your depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 02.jpg (43 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
43 KB, 660x495
why don't you just lift? it will help with your depression and give you the body of a chad.
>>
>>25502695
I did, didnt help either
>>
because /fit/ hates cardio and it kills gains.

i wanna be a speedy skellington
>>
>give you the body of a chad.

What about the people that are short or ugly (or both)? Normies not only give bad advice but they give the same advice every time.
>>
>>25502695
lazy but most of all no private gym and hate going to a gym full of people

they opened a 24/7 gym near me and I figured I'd give it a shot since I could go at like 3am but it's on a building corner and LITERALLY two glass walls. it's like an aquarium. i guess some people want to be seen working out but the whole thing freaks me out just walking past it
>>
>>25502713
So your body didn't change and you gave up lifting?
>>
>>25502764
yep, and I'm still depressed
I lifted for almost 2 years
didnt put on 5 kg
>>
>>25502695
Still depressed
Body is great though
Doesn't really matter
>>
>>25502695
too depressed to lift
>>
>>25502720
that aint true senpai
>>
>>25502958
Eat more f00ds
>>
Past 165 lbs my jawline just blends into my neck which looks incredibly unattractive.

I keep it at 160 ottermode. I'm 5'11" btw. I describe my physique and complexion as "cullenesque."
>>
>>25502958
>lifted for 1.5 years
>gained 15 lbs
>most attention from men
>some attention from 4/10 women

But you guys don't want a 4/10 gf right?
>>
>>25503505
>implying anyone noticed
an old cousin of mine noticed, just like "hey are you lifting? cool"
>>25503065
p00r
>>
>>25503534

I just bought about 4 lbs of chicken legs at wal-mart for $5. How poor are you?
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
BECAUSE I LIFTED FOR 2 YEARS, SQUATTED, DEAD LIFTED and BENCHED 4 DAYS A WEEK BUT I'M STILL A WEAK FUCBOI

>MFW Someone walks up and Warms up with my Max I took 2 years to get to
>>
>>25503649

No way. Post your bench, OHP, DL and squat
>>
>>25502695
You /fit/ shills make these threads a dozen times a day. And every thread it's said, lifting is not some magic solution to your mental illness, laziness, autism, etc. It just makes you stronger and makes your body look better, which doesn't matter near as much as you'd think.
>>
>>25503689

I quit lifting 3 months ago but

OHP: 120 lbs
Deadlift: 315 lbs
Bench: 165 lbs

All One rep max
>>
>>25503716

That's not bad for someone after a year. How much do you weigh?
>>
>>25503649
you need more protein
>>
>>25503784

This, I stalked out my first time 6-7 month in cause I wasn't eating enough. You gotta eat big to lift big
>>
File: buff.jpg (209 KB, 500x949) Image search: [Google]
buff.jpg
209 KB, 500x949
>lost weight and got really fit
>pretty attractive now
>still a depressed shut in kv neet with terrible anxiety issues
>still scared of leaving the house
>still scared of approaching women

...at least I've got cool muscles now
>>
>>25503608
poor-in-3rd-world poor
>>
>>25503716
No squat?
>>
Can I be a competitive strongman at 5'7.5 (without shoes)?

powerlifting is for fags
>>
>>25504044
>poor-in-3rd-world poor
>typing on a computer
>>
>>25502695
NEET and I can't afford it, e-mail me some dumbbells brah
>>
>>25504126
If the competition has weight classes, sure.
>>
File: 1451356516918.jpg (21 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1451356516918.jpg
21 KB, 412x351
>>25502695
Man i've been trying to cut down and lose weight for the past 3 months. Eating around 1000-1500 calories a day. I'm only down like 12 pounds and it fucking sucks. My face still has a fuckton of face fat, so does my stomach and tits. Maybe it would be better to just lose all my weight and muscle mass quickly instead of going through this long grueling weight loss process.

I look at myself in the mirror and i hate my disgustingly chubby face.This August i went to the beach with my cousin and her friend i've never met before. We joked around a lot and i though she might have interest in me. I asked my cousin what she thought of me ,she said that her response was "ew, hes unattractive". I would have never dreamed of a girl responding to me like this. Girls used to find me attractive. How dare she, who is she to respond to someone like me like that. Since then i've lost around 15 pounds but i still look like fucking shit.

>implying anyone cares
yeah, but im drunk and im pissed. it makes me legit angry as fuck when a girl responds to me like this. the only time its ever happened was on September 13th 2008, when I was in the 8th grade and the first girl i've ever had the courage to expressed interest to said "ew" to me. how dare she.

after puberty when a grew tall and broad shoulder and the girls started liking me i remember when she started flirting with me sophmore year. she turned out to be even prettier, but i remember the satisfaction when i said "ew" in front of our group of friends when she was all over me at a party. her girl friends started bitching at me and she started to crieing. that was the most satisfying day of my life, arguably the best. probably the best memory ive had in this life. no matter what happens im going to do that again to my cousins friend after i lose this weight. that fucking bitch. that fucking bitch. i cant weight.

6'0 175 right now btw.
>>
>>25503505
and now you know why /fit/ likes to lift
>>
>>25504275
>6'0 175
>fat
Do you just have literally no muscle mass or something?
>>
>>25502695
>you will never lick the sweat off henry after a long hard work out
>>
Because I don't have much stamina in my muscles
>>
>>25504326
No i have a some muscle mass. My face just stores a lot of fat i guess. it used to be lean with defined visible cheekbones back when i used to weigh like 160 as a youth.

but i was fat before i lost those 12 lbs. 6'0 190ish is pretty disgustingly fat
>>
>>25504399
same here, the more inactive i have become, the more tired and crappy i feel
>>
>>25502695

I've been pretty fit before. No one cared and life went on as usual.
>>
>>25504163
>3rd wordl
>2016
we have public internet fuckwit, doesnt mean our gas price example isnt high as fuck
also I didnt mean africa 3rd world, it's south america
>>
>>25502720
LMAOing @ your life anon
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.