[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My day of revenge is coming.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: G2XZKRn.jpg (19 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
G2XZKRn.jpg
19 KB, 300x225
Back in 2007 my first love, first girlfriend, first kiss, first everything cheated on me. This broke me. I swore to myself that I would have my revenge.

In March of 2015 I came back into contact with the woman that destroyed my innocence. She had gotten fatter and at the time had a fiance who looked like a chubbier version of me. My masterplan of revenge begun.

Whenever she would talk about her fiance I would focus on the negative aspect of their relationship. I would subtly drop comments about her deserving better. I'd reinforce that she needed a man that would worship her, treat her like a princess, adhere to her every need, etc.

In may of 2015 I profess my love for her. I tell her she is the only woman I have ever loved and that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I encourage her to leave her fiance, and ust like that her fiance is dumped. She moves in with me, and I treat her like a princess. I despise this woman, everything about her existence irritates me, but I don't show it. I feign a smile and speak of my love for her on a daily basis.

In October of 2015 I ask her to marry me. I want her to feel on top of the world, at the highest peak of Mount Happiness before she plummets to the depths of despair. She accepts and gloats about how amazing I am to her friends, she says she is the luckiest woman on earth.

On the 14th of Feburary I am to wed this woman. After all these years it has finally come to this. On that day, when she is at her most happiest, when the question is asked I will decline wedding this woman. I will give my reason why. She will be humiliated, just as she humiliated me. She will be destroyed, just as she destroyed me.

I will be over $14000 out of pocket, but in the story of my revenge, it's a small price to pay.
>>
>>25502449

You are a narcissist.
>>
>mfw she says no first
>mfw no face
>>
File: tipslighter.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
tipslighter.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
>>25502449
Ted Bundy already did it.
>>
>>25502449
Do want invite
>>
>being this big of man-baby
It was almost a decade ago jesus fucking christ. You need a hobby.
>>
>>25502449

>February 14th
I'll be waiting for the results thread. Don't disappoint us.
>>
You type like a fedoralord, I can't tell if this already happened or not.
If it hasnt, just kill her or something dude. It would be so much easier than this giant plan
>>
>Implying this is real

Don't do it. It feels a lot better in your mind than it would actually be. You could spend 14000 on autistic shit instead.
>>
You're going to pussy out and end up marrying a fat slob that cheated on you and you'll get kucked a second time.
>>
File: 1379172663526.jpg (53 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
1379172663526.jpg
53 KB, 608x800
The beta seethes in revenge and anger at the slights of the past that women dont even remember

The alpha moves on to something better

OP youre a pathetic excuse for a man, not because you are giving the girl her just desserts but because you cant even get over some slut.

You are a low value loser and you know it, otherwise you could have used this girl as a practice gf but nope lets devote my life in (hate) of this girl.

Well guess what devoting your life to revenge on this girl means you are still making it all about her. Which doesn't make you cool or clever but instead makes you a whiny faggot.
>>
I would cater and make the wedding cake to see this
>>
>>25502449
>It's okay when women do it!
The thread.
>>
>be me
>dated some neckbeard back in 2007
>I didn't care about this guy at all
>cheat on him, break his manlet heart
>now its 2015
>same guy come crwalin back
"I love you baby, marry me"
>lol.jpg
>decide to play along
>convince him I will leave my husband for him
>he spends 14k on weding
>I'm not even going to show up
>fuck that guy
>mfw
>>
fucking pussy OP

>some girl cheated on me so i'm gonna spend my life and savings getting revenge on her

Seriously. Get a fucking life or kill yourself.
>>
>>25502724
Lol this and only this
>>
Not even gonna make it past step one, edgelord.
>>
>>25502763

This so much.

All this time and all this money wasted on what is quite possibly the most omega story ever.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.