[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So have any of you seen the new Tarantino movie? I just got back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1451785500881.png (690 KB, 848x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451785500881.png
690 KB, 848x1080
So have any of you seen the new Tarantino movie?
I just got back and let me tell you... if you didn't think Djanjo was bad enough.. this ones worse. He Iiterally gets Samuel Jackson to go on for about a whole 5 minutes describing his "big black dong" penetrating white pussy
No. Fucking. Joke.
I used to say this guy was my favorite director but I just can't anymore because he just changed
Fucking Why????
>>
>>25502299

He's fucking with you.

Yes, you, specifically and guys like you.

"AHAHAHAHAHA all this multicultural bullshit I'm gonna have a giant black guy stand there talking about fucking white women for five minutes YEAHHHHH"
>>
The point was he was trying to make the old colenel grab his gun, so he could shoot the guy.

Also

>pussy
>>
>>25502299
Tarantino's always been a huge cuck. He still makes damn fine films though.
>>
>>25502299
>finding any reason to dislike a Tarantino film
You're a memekuck and you have shit taste
>>
>>>/tv/

also of course i saw it! how could you say no to glorious 70mm
>>
>>25502931
He isn't a kuck in any way
He just aggravates those who would kuck him
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>>25502975
Dank meemee
>>
>>25502299
The whole movie sucked dick though, that scene wasn't even the worst part.
Shitty film that was 2 hours longer than necessary, full of all the same predictable Tarantino cliches.
Just a glorified shock film with no real interesting plot or characters
>>
Quit crossposting your epic threads faggot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.