[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drunkenly cheated on girlfriend of one year this morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
>drunkenly cheated on girlfriend of one year this morning with a mutual friend
>lose erection halfway through, get guiltiest conscience I've ever had
>friend next room sees us, they both tell me not to tell her because it would put unnecessary stress on our friendship
>go through day undecided on what to do
>decide to tell her at night, visit her, tell her at 3am
>she breaks down crying, curls up in the bathtub and tells me to leave
>apologize, tell her I regret it and don't know if there's anything I can do
>tell her I love her and leave
>she blocked me on facebook, tells me she doesn't ever want to see me again

feels fucking horrible... I don't know why I did it, I feel so bad for her. She didn't do anything to deserve this.

Don't ever cheat on your girlfriends, guys... I think I'll quit my job tomorrow and stop leaving my house.
>>
you didn't even cum? wat's even the point
>>
You're fucking retarded. Should've pretended you did nothing. Guilty conscience my ass, you could be pounding your gf like nothing happened with a grin on your face right now if you weren't such a fag.
Anyways, gtfo normie, I'm sure you'll get over it and get another gf before I ever get laid.
>>
>>25502173
How would you have reacted if she came to you and said she fucked some guy while drunk?
>>
>>25502173
I bet she'll fuck your dad now.
>>
File: 1376232701440.png (120 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1376232701440.png
120 KB, 299x288
>>25502173
She'll get you back. 2 or 3 times worse. She'll never forget it.

Rule 1 about cheating is never ever let your gf know or just break up with her.

Break up or be fucked.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.