[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you went homeless how would you manage? I think I would become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: JjWbAmR - Imgur.jpg (7 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
JjWbAmR - Imgur.jpg
7 KB, 222x204
If you went homeless how would you manage? I think I would become a roaming trader and sell things to hobos, I would get drugs and sell em to homeless, I would be the known merchant
>>
I was homeless for two weeks when I was 19, because I was annoyed with my parents and just couldn't stand them. This was in Chicago area during winter so it was cold af, I slept under a bridge surrounded by trees that had an apartment complex with a dumpster always full of food.

It was terrible though, I only slept like 4 hours a day because it was so cold and my coat got muddy and wet

I went back to my parents house because it went below -10 one night and I wouldve died, so muh for my edgy campaign
>>
>>25502148

where would you get the drugs idiot
>>
>>25502148
You say that. Been homeless a year. 21yo. And I guess basically mentally retarded as far as other people or society is concerned. I would rather die but for some sick reason I just keep telling myself it'll get better
>>
>>25502148

I would just go around like a crazy hobo in a bathrobe until social services picked me up.
>>
>>25502148

I would take my savings and travel the country. Visit the national parks and generally enjoy myself. See a Clear night sky without light pollution, climb the rocky mountains, visit the great lakes

After that dries up, I would probably just shoot myself with my CCW. There's not much left to life. I truly hate myself but I could never end it without hitting rock bottom and being truly destitute
>>
I'd be totally ok - move into some cheap resort in one of the dried-up formerly-cool resorts in Mexico (maybe acapulco or mazatlan) and live off of my meager investments.

Get drunk on cheap booze every night, once a week a visit with some nice local girl. Fuck, not bad, meng.
>>
I literally can't be homeless unless I choose to be. Welfare easily pays a decent 1 bedroom apartment bill.
>>
>>25502212
I cannot even imagine being homeless in my country at such a young age. It's simply unthinkable. The only homeless people here are mentally ill (paranoid, crazy, etc) or illegals and literally refuse help from social services, which would give them a flat normally.
>>
>>25502212
I did the same thing in the same location, you just suck at survival.
>tfw go homeless for fun and go back to work whenever.
>>
I'm homeless and I pretty much just get drunk and lurk r9k all day.
>>
>>25503966
Hope you're safe and having a good time, I might hit the streets again soon, you in a good location?

>Homeless
>having a good time.
I assume it's on purpose.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.