[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else a psychopathic chad here who come here to enjoy the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: american_psycho-christian-bale.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
american_psycho-christian-bale.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
anyone else a psychopathic chad here who come here to enjoy the suffering of robots?
>>
Yeah.
I would describe myself as intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>25502093
literally 2 thirds of r9k.
I've had this theory for some time, and come here to verify it, then laugh at you.
>>
>>25502093
How's Stacy doing today? Can I eat the creampie? Pleaassse b0ss?
>>
>>25502093
How does he plan to fire an air nailer without an air source attached? Fucking normies, I tell ya...
>>
>bateman
>chad
dude spergs out all the time, he's just hiding behind money, looks and memorized speeches.
>>
>>25502939
>he's just hiding behind money, looks and memorized speeches...
So... he's a Chad?

>>25502093
>psychopathic chad
Is there another kind?
>>
>>25502093

You can't actually prove you are who say you are without a timestamp.

>>25502353

I have a theory it's all mainly your typical robot and then a few like to pretend their "Chad" or some girl for shits and (You)s.
>>
>>25503643
>So... he's a Chad?
nope, chads doesnt fake, theyre born that way. paul allen was a chad, thats why bateman killed him. he even got angry cause paul had a better taste in forniture
>>
>>25502939
Bateman is more of a failng normie
>>
>>25504012
>nope, chads doesnt fake
In what world? The only difference between Chads and robots is how society treat them in general. Of fucking course they fake. That's what makes their sin so terrible.
>>
>>25504159
>they fake
>sin
have you ever met a chad? talked to one? they're fucking clueless, yeah theyre treated different and thats what makes them think everything is so easy and life so good, they dont even know what theyre saying when they tell you to be yourself
>>
>>25504745
>necrothreading
>>
>>25502125
>wicked sense of humor
>:')
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 423x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 423x633
Stop the bullying
>>
>>25502093
Can a Chad fill me in on what happens when a group of Chads hang out. Is there equality or is there always like a King Chad of each group. I'm really in the dark here.
>>
>>25502093
The book was a lot less sewer rats in vaginas and a whole lot more fashion and expensive food than I was expecting. I had to struggle to finish it, at least Less than Zero kept my attention almost all the way till the end.
>>
>>25504117
>dubsman
>normie
read the book shitlord
>>
>>25506110
King of each group. There is no equality with males.
>>
>>25502093

At least half of the people here are Chads and Stacies who do that exactly.

You see that in some threads sometimes.
All of a sudden, just a second after making the thread, its full of Chad and Stacies replies.

So they have to read here regularly, it's not like they bump an old thread or something, no they are immediately there, all of a sudden.

Chads and Stacies.
>>
>>25506383
not him but the book is filled with lots of "He was wearing [some specific brand suit and jacket] with a [some specific brand of accessory" so far

I just started it last week though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.