[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRL SUPER POWERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 166386-004-7A2BD6C0.jpg (53 KB, 600x265) Image search: [Google]
166386-004-7A2BD6C0.jpg
53 KB, 600x265
I found out something really crazy the other day. I accidentally cut myself with a knife while prying open a hard drive and I started bleeding.

BUT THEN

Some crazy shit happened.

If you cut a rock, the rock is permenantly cut. But when I cut my finger, days later, IT'S LIKE I WAS NEVER CUT.

My body regenerated guys. Microscopic thingies on my body filled in the cut and regrew my skin and tissue cells.

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS
>>
yeah it is called YOUR BODY IS FUCKING HEALING ITSELF

READ A MEDICAL BOOK!
>>
My cousin has this. Cut off your dick and it will grow back twice as big.
>>
>>25502022
Try your head next OP.
>>
Ignoring OP's obvious retardation, this is actually a really interesting subject. Like, your bones will re-knit themselves after a break, but not your teeth? you can regrow any kind of cell in your body, but not a new limb? if you damage nerves in your spine your body will refuse to repair them? Shit's weird.
>>
>>25502022
One time I was tired as shit and couldn't focus but then my body shut itself down and entered like a mini-hibernation. When I regained my senses it was 9 hours later and I felt recharged. It was fucking cash, I've started doing it like every other day now.
>>
>>25502123
I did this and it worked. You guys should try it.
>>
>>25502104
>>25502161
are you guys unable to detect any form of meaning in a text apart from its literal one?
>>
File: meme-face-pendant-big-grin.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
meme-face-pendant-big-grin.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>25502127
jfc 10/10 post
>>
>>25502161
1. Don't fall for the dental Jew, your teeth can repair a cavity. It is just a matter of keeping the teeth protected during healing.

2. Growing a new limb is possible In some species of animals that actually have the means to do it, but it requires specialized cells that basically act like blue prints telling which cells to go where. Humans do not have these and can only use collagen to create scar. tissue.

3.We have evolved to have Neurons and Nervous tissue that does not regenerate on PURPOSE. A Nerve can only repair it self to a small degree, but when heavy trauma effects the nerve it will attempt to regrow new nerve tissue endings but our body will purposely inhibit this. The reason being that we need to have a stable system of neurons and nerves to function in the long run.
>>
>>25502022

I'm actually able to recharge my energy by consuming things. I drain them of their life force and then they come out of a whole on the bottom of my body as a brown paste. You can't eat that, though.
>>
>>25502022
god that starfish looks so elegant
i want to fuck it
>>
>>25502571
That's really interesting. Any recs for not-too-technical books which explain behaviour of tissues in a bit of the evolutionary light like you did?
>>
>>25504867
it's making the exact same pose as handsome squidward falling
>>
>>25504956
can't unsee
it's like it's presenting itself to me, holy shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.