[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like shit /r9k/, I made my grandma cry in front of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: oh shit what.gif (2 MB, 435x245) Image search: [Google]
oh shit what.gif
2 MB, 435x245
I feel like shit /r9k/, I made my grandma cry in front of my family

>having family over after new years
>everyone gets into a discussion about how they spent holidays when they were kids
>everything is all dandy and swell
>being the awkward fuck I am I never said anything and just stood there
>see grandma is quiet
>ask her how she spent her holidays
>grandpa looks at me weirdly
>grandma sighs deeply and explains how she never really celebrated the holidays with much cheer
>she grew up in Eastern Nazi Germany during WW2
>talked about the food shortages
>talked about how her sisters and brothers died from disease
>wait it gets worse
>gets to the part about how the russians came in and fucked everything up
>ransacking towns
>raping every woman
>shit like that
>grandma in tears at this point
>mfw
>mom comforts her
>dad and brothers look at me like a total asshole
>go to my room and don't talk to anyone for the rest of the day

I swear to god I didn't know that. I don't think it is my fault for causing this. I don't know what the fuck to do
>>
>get a new grandma
>>
>>25501637
>Update
Ask her for sex.
>>
i think its time to find a new family. youve clearly ruined this one.
>>
>>25501637
did you ask her to elaborate 10 additional times or did she just decide to pour it all out?

could've stopped after "never really celebrated much" if she wanted to
>>
>>25501637
It's not your fault, she shouldn't've ruined the mood with all that depressing shit
>>
>>25502120
yeah after she said "never really celebrated the holidays with much cheer"
I kept asking her to explain more until she got to her siblings dying. Then I stopped and realized what I had done
>>
>>25501637
Yeah, the Germans had it tough, and nice of her to share, but >>25502182 is right.
>>
>>25502182
I know, my Grandma is such a fucking cunt. I hate my family.
>>
File: 1392437949534.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
1392437949534.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
Call your grandpa a cuck for marring Ivan's used goods.
>>
>>25501637
>Be in highschool
>Video conferencing technology just got common enough that my rinky-dink school had a web cam and a giant monitor in their auditorium.
>There was this one day where hundreds of kids from around the world all did video conferences with different authors.
(Which I personally thought was really cool.)
>I got Gerda Weismann, a holocaust survivor who wrote a memoir about surviving WWII.
>These were randomly selected, other kids got famous athletes or you adult fiction authors.
>I get nervous thinking about the hundreds of kids and famous authors that were watching.
>I ask nervously, "D-do you ever miss your family?"
>Whole auditorium goes silent as gives me an odd look, as if she didn't understand my question. She begins to cry as her screen goes black and is replaced with the faces of a thousand kids in a dozen auditoriums, all speechless as they stare at me, on monitors across the US in disbelief.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>25502208
I can just picture OP just standing there awkwardly asking his grandma this shit
>"W-why did your childhood suck g-grandma?"
>"Well anon as you know I grew up during the Nazi Regime"
>"O-oh ok, please ugh go on"
>"It was terrible"
>"y-yes, uh but why?"
>"Well there were food shortages"
>"Food to eat and stuff"
>"yes anon to eat"
>"but-but that couldn't have ruined your childhood"
>"Well my brothers and sisters died as well because we had no medicine to help them it haunts me to this very day."
>"o-oh ok grandma, you-you too"
>>
>>25501637
to be desu with you I'm having a real hard time imagining how this would play out in real life without someone like youe granpa or father stepping in with a "yes those were truly horrible times does anyone want more potatoes?"

i mean it must've taken like 5 minutes to cover all that is it normal in your family to have ranting stories about war and famine?
>>
>>25502316
>mfw one of this rapists was my grandpa
>>
>>25502439

>you will never be a soviet solider raping and looting your way across Germany, sowing a generation of rape babies in fertile German virgin wombs.

why even live?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.