[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Year of the practice girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Dear Robots, I'll let you in on a little secret. For Chad, every girlfriend is a practice girlfriend. That's what allows you to reach the end boss.

It's never too late to LEVEL UP.
>>
>>25501635
Chad doesn't have a practice gf because he's never looking for a gf. He's just looking for fucks.
>>
>>25501635
Are there different degrees of pgfs? Like entry-level to advanced? How do I know when to lvl up?
>>
File: 1426717095877.jpg (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1426717095877.jpg
4 KB, 250x250
>>25501635
>tfw you actually have a practice gf
>tfw I was off /r9k/ for a few weeks
>tfw I came back to see this epic new meme

It's a sign you guys

I'm on to something here
>>
Is it the same autist making these threads?
>>
>>25501795
Dude same here. Its crazy how women become interested in you when you tell that you have a gf.
>>
>2016
>no practice harem of gradually hotter chicks
>>
Should my practice gf be a 6/10? A 3/10? Someone redpill me plz.
>>
2016: the year of the pgf.
>>
So what would you guys say is the cut off time for keeping a practice girl?

They have expiration dates right? Which I think would fit the meme nicely.
>>
>>25502003
The higher the number, the more difficult the round. You can start wherever you please, as long as you continue to level up which is the whole point. Also be sure to regard your own faults when choosing a level to begin with. For example, if you are a 4/10, maybe don't start with a a girl higher than a 4 until you've developed enough experience points to effectively compensate for your bad looks.
>>
>>25502266
When do i stop lvlng up senpai?
>>
>>25502003
whatever you think you are(be realistic), your gf should be at least a whole point less. Too many lonely fucks here who are barely 5/10s think they deserve nothing but 8 with zero prior experience
>>
>>25502335
when you're dating or have fucked someone that someone else posts(or would post) in a 10/10 thread
>>
R9k, is it better to get a ugly pgf or a fat pgf?
>>
>>25502445
Fatness is a form of ugliness.
>>
>>25502335
The end goal isn't nessesarily a number, but fulfilment. If you can find fulfillment with a lvl 5/10, your game will be a whole lot easier than if you can only find fulfillment with a 7 or higher.
>>
>>25501635
I admit girls have been a bit intimidating for me, so my first few practice gf's were actually guys. But you are giving some good encouragement, and I'm feeling stronger so perhaps 2016 is the year.
>>
>>25501697
Even some Chads want to settle down sooner or later.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.