[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: BIG_CULO_DAY.jpg (67 KB, 599x882) Image search: [Google]
BIG_CULO_DAY.jpg
67 KB, 599x882
So I'm with with a sort of robot - type guy...he was nice and never tried to force sex on me, so I thought it would be go out with him. Well, now he lives with me, my minimum wage job supports the two of us, and he refuses to do any sort of chore. He hardly even bathes anymore? I thought he would change for the better if I supported him and gave him encourage, but he does fuck all. Should I stick with this NEET loser? I really do love him though...
>>
>stories that aren't true: the thread
>>
>>25501541
Dump him Caitlin
>>
File: 1445002869876.png (222 KB, 433x668) Image search: [Google]
1445002869876.png
222 KB, 433x668
>tfw you'll never be a house husband
>tfw you'll never have the whole house spotless and dinner prepared every night when your waifu gets home from work
>>
>>25501541
Caitlin...yea...
>>
you can't even support one person on minimum wage, nice try though.

i'm actually employed at a decent job. i don't know if i can love another human bean.
>>
File: FB03.gif (64 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
FB03.gif
64 KB, 640x800
>>25501570
Fuck you you piece of shit how could I make this up
I don't want to post this on /adv/ because they'll just tell me to dump him

>>25501642
You sound like a treasure, anon
>>
>>25501681
Poor Mexicans do it all the time f a m
It's easy to do in a shithole
>>
>>25501642
fucking no that feel senpai

it hurts desu baka senpai baka s m h t b h f a m
>>
File: 1447568462597.jpg (159 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
1447568462597.jpg
159 KB, 429x600
>Pic very much related desu~
>>
>>25501698
>You sound like a treasure, anon
th-thanks.

Seriously though, talk to him about it. If you're okay with him not working, tell him you at least want him to clean the house and bathe. If he can't do that much, then you might want to consider breaking up with him..
>>
File: DontDumpYourBaitCircle.png (35 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
DontDumpYourBaitCircle.png
35 KB, 245x245
So much bullshit in one paragraph.
>>
>>25501541
Fuck that sucks op
My guys not working I like being the bread winner he chills and does his thing at home :/ I've never had to ask him to do any of those things he just does it.

Try just sitting him down and talking to him in a rational non emotional manner.
>>
>>25501801
If I bring up his hygiene, he sulks. If I bring up the idea of getting a job, he cries. I mean, eventually wth enough nagging, he'll shower, but it takes a lot out of me.

I know deep down I should probably break up with him, but if I ignore these things, he's just the sweetest and most loving guy. I've been with more successful guys, but they were real assholes...I just dont know. But thank you anon.
>>
>>25501905
Hm...there may be something to this. I always thought I was rational but there's probably too much of a "nag" in my voice. Your relationship sounds nice, I wish the best for you.
>>
>>25501922
Don't let him sulk and cry about it.

It doesn't sound like a relationship at all desu, it sounds more like he moved in with you and you became his new mother. Sulking and crying when they don't want to do something is borderline manipulation when they know they can use it to pray on someones empathy and love for them to get what they want.
>>
this is a troll thread, but it's an extremely realistic situation that alternative/nerdy/whatever women constantly end up in
>>
>>25501996
listen just act like a girl in a chinese cartoon would. he really has no legs to stand on here so acting like a crazy bitch seems pretty reasonable.

you're a woman after all why is this hard? he sounds like another chad t b h s m h

by the way fuck off slut
>>
>>25501971
It makes things simple That's how me and the fella do things if one of us does something the other dosn't like we just say it in a rational calm manner and listen to what the other is saying. We've been together for over a year never had a fight
>>
>>25502038
just women though right
>>
>>25501996
But how? I feel so bad when he does it, I forget what was I was getting at in the first place and comfort him instead. Should I just not comfort him?

>>25502038
Not a troll thread, but I didn't realize this was so common

>>25502057
That's amazing anon!
>>
>>25502157
Not comforting him would be a good start, I'm not sure what more than that though.
Make sure you're not asking him to shower and clean the house, but telling him to. Just be really firm about it. Don't threaten him with breaking up, but maybe try to tell him that it's too much for one person to do on their own and how it's becoming a bit too much for you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.