[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did we go wrong? Why are all women shit now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Coca_Cola_Girl.jpg (2 MB, 3648x4848) Image search: [Google]
Coca_Cola_Girl.jpg
2 MB, 3648x4848
Where did we go wrong? Why are all women shit now?
>>
women aren't shit. im just waiting for mine to come to me.

i have my dreams.
>>
When they got the right to vote
>>
>>25501498
When Hitler lost
>>
>>25501720
>>25501668
>>25501650
they were always shit

Chad still would have been banging them then.
>>
Women mostly meld to the social norms that society puts upon them.

We allowed women to choose what they wanted in the 1970's, and they chose chad.
>>
File: gtwJhgI.png (295 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gtwJhgI.png
295 KB, 600x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzx1mBcoUrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo

>western women
>>
can we stop the "we are pretending to be one of the boys and hating teh wimminz!! lol" meme now?

stop using r9k as an excuse to exist as you.
>>
>>25501650
Maybe you should stop waiting for shit to happen. Protip >it never will
>>
the jews took over western media in the 50s
>>
>>25501498
they always have been, now they just aren't afraid of physical violence or being shunned by communities so they're less careful about it
>>
>>25501849
you can stop using r9k period
>>
when i said "women aren't shit" i meant women are not the bad guys, not that women "aren't shit".

kek

>>25501874

it's the woman's job to secure her man tb.h
>>
>>25501906

i'm not your cow, farmer.
>>
File: 65.jpg (20 KB, 431x406) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
20 KB, 431x406
"american women"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg
>>
*young woman is wearing layers of makeup, puckering her lips into a "duckface" and provocatively bending over to reveal large amount of skin in a polka-dot dress*

>Now this is what I'm talking about! where did modern woman go wrong r9k!?!? All men deserve a pure virgin wife!

*young woman is wearing layers of makeup, puckering her lips into a "duckface" and provocatively bending over to reveal large amount of skin in a crop-top and skinny jeans*

> Disgusting slag, heinous slut, you cause the churning of my gut! Begone, pestillent heathen you!
>>
Pre-marital sex.
Bitches who've fooled around are dead inside and can't love you, also too many fags raised by single moms.

Women should've never left the kitchen.
>>
>>25501967
>being this left wing
>>
>>25501967
Woman detected
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25501965
i can't even watch these videos tbph

so glad I've given up on women. don't have to take this stuff personally or worry about having a daughter ever
>>
>>25502013
Conservatives are the biggest enforcers of feminist laws

You think it was "Those limp wristed wimps on reddit" that support making lonely who get prostitutes sex offender felons?
>>
File: womenwithvote.png (673 KB, 1163x1060) Image search: [Google]
womenwithvote.png
673 KB, 1163x1060
Women are children. If you let them have the run of the house and never discipline them, let alone if you praise them for being pains in the ass, you reap what you sow.

Don't blame women for being women. They can't help that shit. Have you seen the way they adjust their opinion to conform to consensus, regardless of what it is? You just gave them a bad consensus.
>>
who /pretending to be one of the boys but then i guess im not really memeing anymore/ here?
>>
>>25502189
>women pick an option exclusive to them during a year when roe vs. wade almost went back to the supreme court
>men pick "honesty/integrity" and "balanced budget"

all of what you say is true but this is a shitty women hate image
>>
File: ro.png (548 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
ro.png
548 KB, 1080x1920
>>25502235
Remember to periodically break kayfabe to let us know you were REALLY a girl all along ;-)!!!
>>
File: 1436291646893.jpg (32 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1436291646893.jpg
32 KB, 500x498
>>25502146
>Conservatives are the biggest enforcers of feminist laws
No but i'm certain it was the leftists in canada who try to decriminalize prostitution and only go after pimpz because 'muh innocent abused wimminz', as if whores didn't make fucking bank.

>accusing conservatives of being feminist
All leftists do is lie.
>>
>>25502146
She honestly thinks any of that is true
>>
>>25502261
i agree. also it's one single most important so you can have abortion as a dealbreaker and still care about economy etc. and i see nothing wrong with that

even people who think women are worthless at anything except giving birth should see why its an important issue to them
>>
>>25502409
I'm not a leftist but I know conservatives won't make anything better for guys like us
>>25502506
>She
Stop
>>
>>25502624
And who is "us"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.