[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought 300 disposable razors a few years ago and my last one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: razor.jpg (19 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
razor.jpg
19 KB, 460x306
I bought 300 disposable razors a few years ago and my last one is worn to shit.

>I have zero motivation to find another bulk pack.
>I've desensitized myself from going to the nearby pharmacy every couple weeks for a new set.
>I'm not spending 60 fucking dollars for a "real" razor that I have to clean every time I use it.
>My buzzer is strictly for pubic hair.

How do I deal with this, robots?
>>
File: bic-tattoo-shaver-12-pack.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bic-tattoo-shaver-12-pack.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
I use these.
>>
sign up for Harry's, they deliver the blades to your doorstep and it's a cheaper / better shave than those blue fuckers

too lazy to post pic
>>
Buy a bulk pack on amazon/ebay?
>>
>not being in the Dollar Shave Club
>current year

I pay $6 every two bucks and have more razors than I even need.
>>
File: sbuq0qefaw4x1hyfux8q[1].jpg (41 KB, 644x415) Image search: [Google]
sbuq0qefaw4x1hyfux8q[1].jpg
41 KB, 644x415
>not shaving with a safety razor and badger brush

Not even a hipster, if you do it right you will have an incredibly close shave. Blades are cheap in bulk too
>>
Kek, it takes me about 3 weeks to get a little more than a 5 oclock shadow.

I usually just get shaved at the barber.
>>
Just do what I do don't shave.
>>
>>25501707
I've seen those things a few times. What the fuck are they? How are they "safe"? Are they any good?
>>
>2015 + 1
>not embracing the neckbeard

Fuck shaving tee bee aich
>>
>>25501707
I would definitely slice myself open on accident with one of those.

I'll just trim my beard instead, much easier
>>
>>25501493
Type bulk razors in amazon first hit it a hundo pack for 15$
>>
>>25501707
can confirm this - I shave like this e'rry day
>>
>>25501493
Just go full beard mode and stop shaving completely.
>>
>>25501493

HAHAHAHAHAH mom bought be a pack with 5 razors from Gilette like two years ago, some of them are worn out but I have two left, I sharpen them after I finish with my jeans yes they work very good and dry them quickly when I finish, last month mom bought me the one with the flex-ball I have seen on the tv, so I can shave my neck
>>
i actually want to buy a safety razor which one do i get>>25501707
where can i learn to do this
>>
>>25501899
Unless you push down with serious force, you can't do more than give yourself normal shaving cuts. Safety razors are designed so only a part of the blade is exposed, to prevent the user from slitting his throat. Now a straight razor on the other hand....
>>
File: MA3YeuX (2).jpg (68 KB, 317x315) Image search: [Google]
MA3YeuX (2).jpg
68 KB, 317x315
>>25501707
How badly does one of these work on someone with bad acne?

pic related, it's my face
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 2283x1554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 2283x1554
Get one of these

Worst case scenario is that you can always kill yourself with the blades.
>>
>>25504845
just get a feather popular
>>
>>25504845
>where can i learn to do this

youtube
>>
File: crap.jpg (26 KB, 337x355) Image search: [Google]
crap.jpg
26 KB, 337x355
I used Van Der Hagen Select a few years ago. It was pretty good. Felt moisturizing.

So I ordered a 12 pack of the purportedly superior and definitely more expensive Deluxe. It sucked, literally. It sucked the moisture from my skin.

WTF
>>
File: morecrap.jpg (31 KB, 425x318) Image search: [Google]
morecrap.jpg
31 KB, 425x318
>>25505186
I read good things about "Personna Lab Blue" blades (so called because the wrappers were blue).

Then I read about people noticing they didn't have the blue wrappers anymore and the logo printing on them was low quality. Then I saw a vid of some guy asserting that the blades were the same quality.

So I ordered some. I tried a few. They didn't seem that great. Then I read reviews saying the blades were crap and that they were bought by Energizer and relocated production to a US factory.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.