[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /nofriends/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1410908869594.gif (306 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1410908869594.gif
306 KB, 600x450
who here /nofriends/ ?
>>
>>25501198
yep. just me and my thoughts
>>
I know that feel man
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>25501411
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

every fucking time
>>
Yes.
>walks away
>>
I have friends, but I'm pretty sure I annoy the shit out of them. I've been trying to do a slow fade for months now.
>>
File: intro extro.jpg (29 KB, 462x255) Image search: [Google]
intro extro.jpg
29 KB, 462x255
>>25501198
I am, but I'm not being a big meme about it.

I actually prefer not having any obligations and headaches and hassles that comes with having friends.

Also that's what I get for trying to be a normie for all those years and being friends with people that I just could not related to. Eventually we just drifted apart.
>>
File: 1443825116257.jpg (46 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1443825116257.jpg
46 KB, 592x385
>Friends that are actually normie scum that i hate and insult regularly under the guise of bants

Fucking happy rich sons of bitches, one on them is a feminine faggot twink in denial, can't wait to destroy his confidence one day.
>>
>>25501198
I also don't have any friends. I envy people who do. I read text conversations between people who are having fun and wish I could have that.

I was reading Elliot Roger's manifesto and my social life is just like his, except for the fact that I'm not entitled or murderous. I read an article where a friend he mentions in the manifesto says they weren't as close as he described, and he was always super awkward so he cut ties with him eventually. Said they were only "friends" because he was nice to everyone, so he was just putting up with him. I can relate to that, it sucks being a person no one wants to be around. It's depressing to think about my childhood and adolescence having been wasted.
>>
>>25501582
How long has it been without friends anon?
>>
>>25501198
>tfw one friend
>tfw all the people I grew up with have become normalfags/failed normalfags
>>
>>25501721
9 years since my last real friends.

I did occasionally and briefly hang out with co-workers since then but I never really connected with them either.
>>
>>25501198
Since I was a small child, why are you sad?
I'm not.
>>
>>25501582
this guy gets it, people are a hassle to deal with in general, I've had to cut so many people out my life i don't event want any more friends, most always end up backstabbing in the end
>>
>know a normie who has both robots and normies as friends
>he was basicly drake and i was josh
>chill together smoke weed have great fun
>go early say bye
>ask friend when we will chill together

Its been 2 months now and mostly he just says "yeah sure i message xou when i hang out with them again"
>>
>>25501198
Surrounded by normalfags who will never notice me even if I wanted them to.
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1080x1600
No not me I have a lot of friends. Sucks because my closest friends or people that think they're close to me rarely hang out in the same group so there are a lot of people I don't have time to hang out with anymore and I feel guilty.

Also I can never really open up to anyone without valiums or something so I'm alone in my thoughts and it kills me even though I know my better 5 or so friends do genuinely like me and care
>>
haven't spoken to anyone beside my parents in 7 months (maybe more)
i have 4 contacts in my phone.
>>
File: 1411495517770.png (256 KB, 636x708) Image search: [Google]
1411495517770.png
256 KB, 636x708
>tfw you cut contact with your best friend, burnt every other bridge, dumped your girlfriend and have now spent the last 4 years completely alone

All I do is hunt, read books and lift as well as shitpost on 4chains

feels good man
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.