[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normies kept staring at me at the gym today. I'm pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: feel.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
6 KB, 205x246
normies kept staring at me at the gym today. I'm pretty sure I made a fool out of myself doing exercises wrong also.
>tfw I'm canceling my gym membership tomorrow
>>
>>25501033
just buy your own weights/bench and a stationary bike/go on walks. The gym is a meme to get people to pay loads for equipment that's cheap as fuck online.
>>
>>25501033
don't cancel it anon. watch more videos on how to do them right online and practice the motions with household objects in the mirror
>>
>>25501033
Are you fat?

original comment
>>
>>25501033
bruh... no one starts working out knowing what the fuck they are doing...........
>>
>>25501033
What do you think you did wrong anon?
>>
Honestly, most people at the gym are probably looking at you and remembering when that was them, and secretly wishing you the best. Many of them are also shy and afraid to tell you how to correct your technique.
>>
>>25501165
Yeah if /fit/ is any indication the average gym goer is extremely beta
>>
>>25501165
Bullshit. Those normies were probably telling all their friends about the weirdo they saw in the gym.
>>
>work out at home
>body weight fitness
>catfish as a fit trap

guys, it's 2016
>>
File: 1442909178152.jpg (54 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1442909178152.jpg
54 KB, 499x499
>Literally being cucked into not changing by the Nornmen faggy lot
>>
>>25501165
Not really.
I personally see a whole bunch of spergs at the gym and I only feel contempt for them as they take up space and are overall just a waste of oxygen.
>>
>>25501165
That's not necessarily true, very broad generalization, if you're new and fucking people might be mocking you
>>
>>25501840
congrats man, you're probably the biggest cunt at your gym. not a sick cunt
>>
>>25501033
Learn how to use machines, most people don't give a fuck about you unless you're doing an exercise wrong and about to hurt yourself. If you at least look like you've put effort into what you're doing people will try to help you. People love to help people so they can feel good about themselves.
>>
>>25502581
My bad, don't try to use machines. Free weights all the way. Machines are bad for your stabilizers, but it's kind of what I did when I was really new to gym.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.