[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw beat up my mom >she's calling the police now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1367939626453.png (15 KB, 525x509) Image search: [Google]
1367939626453.png
15 KB, 525x509
>tfw beat up my mom
>she's calling the police now
>>
if you really did, you probably deserve it

why would you do such a thing anon
>>
She finally reaped what she sowed right OP?
>>
not funny OP. not to us who actually had to defend themselves.\
>>
If you get thrown in jail or kicked out of the house then it'll probably be a learning experience.
>>
>>25501032
R A P E D
A
P
E
D
>>
>>25500940
Have fun in jail anon I'm sure you will make lots of friends lol
>>
>>25500940
OP, I know how you feel. I once kicked my mon two times then hit her on the shoulder with my fist. She wanted to kick me out that instant.
>>
>>25500940
after they hear you beat your mom, the inmates will enter you like you're the Trojan horse
>>
>>25500940

Reap what you sow, motherfucker.

If you can't control your violence you're not fit to be around the rest of us.
>>
whatd you do to her?
>>
>tfw your friend had problems like this all the time
>tfw around last Christmas you visited her house and the police were called to her house
>tfw you hid in her room when they all came back from the precinct with restraint papers
>tfw you stayed up with her all night making a PowerPoint presentation with her, and then went to sleep knowing there was a knife under her pillow

>adventures of Stacey
>>
I could never hit my mommy :(
What's wrong with you
>>
>>25501193

I've been close a few times. But the worst I've done is light shoving.

OP probably has impulse control problems.
>>
>>25500940
if youre not american enjoy what amounts to free dormatory living where you cant leave

if you're american enjoy getting ass raped
>>
>people on r9k didn't have abusive mothers

Why are you even here normies?
>>
>>25500940
Honestly you deserve it, I hope you're underage so that this teaches you now and you don't hurt her worse in future
>>
i did this when I was 13 i hit her so hard someshit started to grow in her jaw lolll
>>
>>25501447
she hit me numerous times b4 and i warned her that i was gonna strikeback and bAm she slid across the dining room table
>>
>>25501485
Slice your wrists open, you sound like a nigger.
>>
>>25501317

I'm assuming she's not abusive.

If she is, the situation is more complicated.

When I read OPs post I imagine a NEET manchild who got ranted at and snapped from being treated like a little kid, beat up his mom, and now stands with a surprised face.
>>
>>25501485

That's valid however. Child abuse is wrong, and I hope she learned her lesson.

Some people *do* need to be kept in their place.
>>
>>25501061
try drunken psychotic rage. regardless i dont ever want to think about those days ever again.
>>
>>25501503
lol, this is exactly what happened when I hit my mom. She's the nicest person in the world and probably wants the best for me but I just went at it and punched her twice on the shoulder.
>>
>>25501548
>drunken psychotic rage

So you're either edgy/autistic or a failure of a man. Get cucked, faggot.
>>
>>25501533
Child abuse....kek. OP is probably a half-tard 28 year old
>>
Then you didn't beat her hard enough you pathetic faggot
>>
File: 1433904708516.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433904708516.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
>>25500940
I pushed my mom and she hurt herself when I was 13. My dad punched me in the face and gave me black eye. Told everyone I got in a fight. Lucky I got that out of my system when I was too young for them to kick me out. Sucks for you man... Maybe tell her you will leave if she doesn't call cops and go to army recruitment office and homeless shelter...
>>
>>25500940
go to jail fuck you kid
>>
>>25500940
You wanna act like a nigger, you'll go to jail like a nigger.
>>
>>25501533
lmao thanks i regret it til this day i was 13?? im 21 now and haven't seen her for 8 yrs shits fucked lads
>>
>>25501566
I think the reason you guys can't get girls is because you're still so emotionally stunted around your mother

So just accept that your mom is actually a cool lady sometimes and maybe you'll be able to appreciate girls a little more
>>
File: 1.jpg (94 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94 KB, 1024x768
don't beat on your mommies, guys, it's not a very nice thing to do.

unless they really deserve it, then let them have it.
>>
>>25501675
Unless she's a bad person in which case I'm sorry she's a sack of shit and I hope you can figure out recovery
>>
File: 1427758076300.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1427758076300.gif
535 KB, 640x636
>tfw mommy knows if she kicks me out or makes me get a job then I'll kill her in the middle of the night.
>>
>>25500940
>tfw I would have to take a beating from my mom because if I punched her or pushed her back my dad would hurt me 4x as bad
>>
I hope you had a good reason.
Back when we found out my mother was cheating on my father and on the first guy she cheated with, she got really defensive and violent when we brought it up. She would hit me and my sister, she always did growing up, but more now, until one day i pushed her the fuck off me.
Of course, FUCKING INSTANTLY she starts wailing about how i hit her.
That right there was what made me want to beat the shit out of her. I SHOULD have beat her face against the wall, for all the times she hit me or my sister and lied to us and mistreated us.
I should have snapped her legs in 3 places and kicked her nose for being so indecent that she would actually talk to the other men in front of us in our own house and deny it for as long as she did.
But I didn't.
I stopped talking to her, and last year i finally moved out with my sister and my dad.
>>
>>25501760
You're two steps ahead of the game anon.
>>
>>25501574
ha ha... epic.
>>
>>25500940
good for you

fucking violent americans
>>
File: extension.jpg (11 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
extension.jpg
11 KB, 300x223
my mom used to hit me with one of these cut up into a 3 foot long wire. it always left marks and sometimes it would open up my skin and id bleed badly.
i tried telling my guidance counselor but when he called up my mom he said he thought i was probably lying.
I always used to fantasize about grabbing it and hitting her in the face with it until she died while i was getting my body hit.

>t-thanks mommy....
>>
I beat up my mothers fat boyfriend manlet once and he threated to call them, never did but every time we argue he always threatens me.

I just want him gone, my mother doesn't even like him that much but is in so much debt because like all women she is stupid as fuck with money. Funny thing is he gets ripped off hard and doesn't really contribute SHIT and when he does he takes most of it back for cigarettes the stupid cunt.
>>
>>25500940
My youngest brother did that to my mom, he was 25 and she was fighting cancer.
>She told him he couldn't find a girl if he stayed living with mommy and should try to move out do more with life
>He said he would force the girl to do what he wants/ get sex
>Mom says that's rape and he should feel ashamed
>He in a fit of rage punches her
>She couldn't see out of one eye
I drove 3 hours to kick my brothers ass that day. Was worth it too.
>>
>>25500940
>Mom goes absolutely fucking savage and chimps out
>Arms waving
>Throwing shit around the house everywhere
>Screaming and yelling at me because I proved something she thought was wrong and she had no other response but rage after trying to prove I was wrong
>Kept walking away from her room from room
>She keeps following me telling me to hit her and that she'd swing back and call the cops
>Closest I've ever been to hitting the cunt
>She finally gives up after I don't hit her for a while and tries to get one over on me to prove superiority by making me do some meaningless task
>Do it and move out before the month is over
>Never contact the bitch again

Moms are cunts anon. I'm not surprised if you did hit one because chances are she was a single mother and she probably had it coming if she came at you first. Now if you just hit her the fuck out of the park out of nowhere anon I hope you enjoy prison rape
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.