[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I finally figured out the way I want to end my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sad.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Hey guys.
I finally figured out the way I want to end my life because it's so pointless.
I want my death to look like an accident and not suicide.
I want to get life policy and I want the beneficiaries to be my parents.

I end my miserable depressed life

My parents think It was an accident and not suicide so they don't blame themselves

My parents get money from the life insurance policy

Nobody in my family feels ashamed or stigma because of my "accidental death." As opposed to suicide.

I haven't figured out the details yet.
Any help?
How do I kill myself and let make seem like an accident?
>>
Get drunk and drive into a tree?
Shit, meng, I don't know.

Most of my "expertise" is around escaping life, not ending it. LOL
>>
Hire a foreign hitman to run you over with a car
>>
>>25500817
escaping life like a loser will cause my father more pain than my accidental death
I don't think father created me to escape life
but to help him in life.
He is physically disabled.
I feel bad that the thing he created is uncontrollably depressed person since the age of 11.
>>
>>25500894
good one
I am taking notes
hit and run
very plausible scenario for life insurance fraud investigators.
finally 4chan has helped me with something.
>>
>Tell friends/family you are going camping.
>Buy a tent and go far out into the woods and bring an axe
>set up your tent next to a large tree and take a couple of swings into said tree
>as it falls down quickly retreat into your tent and let it crush you to death

You'll have to get somebody to dispose of the axe and other evidence.
Also it will hurt a lot but it should be pretty convincing
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.