[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /kindpost/ here? Edginess is passe. Being kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
Anyone else /kindpost/ here?

Edginess is passe. Being kind is good for the soul and the mind.
>>
File: fedora.png (302 KB, 479x455) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
302 KB, 479x455
>>25500586
why should i be kind when reality isn't kind back
>>
File: want21369-1ODJVC1418273196.jpg (399 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
want21369-1ODJVC1418273196.jpg
399 KB, 1600x900
>>25500586

I like you anon.

This is orblox post my nigguh
>>
>>25500586
Go suck a fat turd log you nigger fuck
>>
File: 144801250681.jpg (162 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
144801250681.jpg
162 KB, 1462x1462
>see someone going through a tough time
>think about how funny it would be to write some nice words
>my actions are well received
>my face the entire time
>>
File: IMAG001.jpg (30 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IMAG001.jpg
30 KB, 512x512
As an ex robot,or one so deeply in Stealth Mode it has become nearly the same thing,I feel the need and want to help poor struggling souls with a bit of hard won wisdom and 20/20 hindsight. A lot of life's problems can be solved,or at least classified, and all I would want in return is that the lessons learned to be spread to others,lessening the burdens we all face. So we All Win.
>>
I agree man. I don't want to waste my time and energy with bad thoughts and feelings.
>>
I'm not sure anyone can be kind enough to meaningfully help some of you, but I try to be supportive. I pray for you robots, and wish you the best.
>>
>>25500586
Man I feel like the lack of empathy in our society is one of the biggest problems we face today.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.