[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dream you have a gf >Wake up >Reach for her >Realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: giles-corey-giles-corey.jpg (25 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
giles-corey-giles-corey.jpg
25 KB, 500x449
>Dream you have a gf
>Wake up
>Reach for her
>Realize she was all in your head
>>
i remember this one time I dreamed i had a gf, and when I woke up I spent ages looking through my phone for her number, then I realised it was a dream.
>>
>>25500219

i fortunately have this dream only once a year or so but it's so fucking emotionally potent and magical and the wake-up is so goddamn wrenching that i never forget it
>>
Nothing more poignant than forming a close bond with someone in a dream and forming a true attachment to them... only to wake up and realise that you never really had that friendship, and the best friend you thought you had is now pretty much a stranger.
>>
>>25500219
>tfw no one is ever going to want me
>>
>>25500219
The greatest feeling in my life was the 2 dreams I had of having a girlfriend.

I don't care if it was fake, I just want to feel that feeling again. It was so perfect and blissful.
>>
File: 1451950911192.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451950911192.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>Best dream I ever had was a girl telling me she loved me
>>
T U L P A
U
L
P
A
>>
>>25500219
ive had like 20 dream gfs since the last time i talked to a woman who wasnt related to me or the store clerk. in any capacity.

even after i wake up i often spend and hour or so just lying in bed trying to remember every detail from the dream
>>
File: 1437525092243.jpg (65 KB, 535x434) Image search: [Google]
1437525092243.jpg
65 KB, 535x434
I T ' S A L L I N Y O U R H E A D ! ! !
I T ' S A L L I N Y O U R H E A D ! ! !
>>
>>25501551
>Mac+ reference
>Based god pic

how cooler could You be
>>
I had some wet dream before there were nice, later much later and unfortunately only once I dreamed about having a gf, purely platonic.
Best dream I ever had.
>>
>>25500431
>tfw I wanna feel how I feel when i'm asleep
>>
ITS LIKE A BIRTH BUT ITS IN REVERSE

NEVER GETS BETTER ALWAYS GET WORSE
>>
no other dreamers here ?
just depressed forever alone robot ?
yea who am I kidding it's r9k..
>>
GIIILLEEES COOOOREEEEY
>>
I had a dream where I moved to a new school and there was this girl in all my classes named Madison, but it was actually Ritsu from K-ON

And my mom was our teacher and during class we would look at each other and sometimes make eye contact

Then I once made an excuse to walk past her to get her attention.

Then we went on a field trip and my mom said she saw her looking at me, and then when the bus was dropping us off I felt inferior to her because she had a huge house

Then the dream somehow turned into my sister buying a pet rat idk why
>>
File: 1438116472682.jpg (35 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1438116472682.jpg
35 KB, 645x773
>Dream about ex gf
>Everything is great
>She says "I love you"
>Wake up instantly
>I'll never hear her say those words again
>>
>>25502107
Obvious, you're a robot. Even your brain knows it and skip the happy part about a gf.
It doesn't to give you too much false hope
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.