[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png (89 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png
89 KB, 417x234
Some girl that owed me hot dogs just asked me if I want them today. She also told me her parents are gone for a week and shes got her house to herself.

Should I fap beforehand?
>>
>>25499893
No.
Absolute original comment with no copying
>>
>>25499893
How the fuck does someone owe someone else a hot dog?
>>
>>25500383
M8 does it matter? Im getting laid and I need aome tips because im undoudbtedly going to fuck it up. Fuck the hot dogs
>>
>Girl owes him hotdogs
>Girl is gonna give him a sausage
>thinks he isn't gonna get pegged
>>
>>25500477
This is what you do if you want to go straight for it and not waste your time with her. The other option is to hang out like normal friends and hope that she gives signals of interest... and then you'd eventually do this anyways.

1. Tell her yes, you'll come over and it sounds awesome.
2. Go over.
3. Make small talk.
4. Wait til you guys settle down on a couch or something to watch TV or whatever you're doing.
5. Wait like 5 minutes.
6. This is the hard part. Your anxiety will be so fucking overwhelming. Be a man.
7. Put your arm around her. Behind the neck and over her shoulders. Do it in a deliberate, confident motion. Don't pull back or try to play it off. Don't be hesitant. Just fucking do it.
8. This will signal your intentions to her. She might respond, or she might be nervous and not do anything.
9. Wait like a minute or two.
10. Same as before (be a man), bring your other arm in front of her waist and rest your hand on her hip that's further away from you. Now you have to go in for the kiss.
11. Don't pussyfoot. Don't hesitate. Don't be a bitch. Move your head in and put your god damn lips on her god damn lips.
12. After that, just go with it.

If she stops you at any point and says no or something, she doesn't like you. And if she doesn't like you, she's a worthless hoe and you haven't lost anything.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.