[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be poorly dressed and have uncombed hair most of my school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1zefloy-5575cb0f2b884.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy-5575cb0f2b884.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>be poorly dressed and have uncombed hair most of my school life
>senior year comes and i sit next to this introverted boy who's pretty polite
>i smile at him to show my niceness and he reciprocates
>we continue to have nice exchanges
>one day i decide that i'm tired of looking like shit so i come to school dressing good, hair done, and makeup on
>he gets visibly irritated at me and turns his nose up at me

Why? My personality didn't change.

I just want friends
>>
>>25499852
>Why? My personality didn't change.
he nose your dolled up four chad on thee sighed
>>
>>25499852
you're leaving out a lot of information, that would be necessary to explain his behaviour in this instance
>>
>>25499852

Most of us aren't snot-nosed kids anymore and will not treat you like that.
>>
>>25500012

What do you want me to say, in particular?

He tolerated me and considered me nice because I smiled at him a lot and tried not to bother him. Sometimes I'd act a little more anxious and irritated than usual (nothing to do with him) so maybe he felt that and got annoyed, but he still tolerated me. But the last few days before the break while I was dressing nice and taking an effort in my appearance he started acting more standoffish with me, replying to me less, and acting noticeably irritated. I just find it strange.

I like the dude so it makes me a bit sad. I don't have friends and the group of friends I did have only shared one semester of class with me and one of them talked behind my back.
>>
>>25499852
You looking ungroomed gave him a confidence boost. He assumed that since you didn't put effort into your appearance, he was above you. When you put in effort and looked just as good as him (or better), he lost the confidence boost and you are of no use for him.
>>
He wants to fuck the unkempt, no makeup you.
>>
>>25500122

He knows you're going to dump him and upgrade.
He knows even before you do.
>>
This isn't really the place to be asking for advice, desu. You're likely only going to get responses like >>25500749

My two cents is that it could be a million things and there's no use in agonizing over every little possibility. After your break ends, if he keeps being standoffish, ask him what's bothering him.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.