[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In reading this you are already responsible, so let's play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: predator vs prey.jpg (86 KB, 960x776) Image search: [Google]
predator vs prey.jpg
86 KB, 960x776
In reading this you are already responsible, so let's play a little game. I am going on another hunt. You may pick my next prey. Alternately, you may choose to guess what sort of hunter I am, what my prey is, and how I hunt. If you do so successfully I will forego hunting... this time.

Like any predator, you would know me for my camouflage. My prey doesn't see through it. When I hunt it is typically by ambush after stalking. I have venom like a snake, but my blood runs hot. No one is sure just when I have struck. My last prey smiled as I finished my meal, but cried when they realized that they had been eaten. One hunt can sustain me for months.

My first potential prey is a dark fox. Furtive ways, cunning moves, and a clever nose it has. If the fox can smell me coming I would let it go, but it would be among my favorite prey to hunt and a lovely trophy.

Then there is the white sable. Buried in furs and masking scents, it has big ears. If it heard me coming I would let it go. It would be an easy hunt. The sable has it's own merits as a prize.

Finally there is the blue eyed doe. It makes such a noise as it runs through the underbrush that all know it's whereabouts. If it saw me coming I would let it go. It would be the most enjoyable sport by fair. The blue eyed doe could sustain me for over a year.

The urge to hunt is strong. Pick my prey, or name me.
>>
Hunt pussy and by hunt, I mean alley rape.
>>
>>25499797
pedophile. The answer is always pedophile.
>>
>>25499882

Nay you have it wrong.
>>
>hard but challenging hunt
>easy hunt
>favorite prey

All depends on you
>>
>>25499797
im just using your shit thread to check the get post >>25500000
>>
You're a faggot and you're on the hunt for cocks and by hunt I mean you shitpost on /r9k/ all day.
>>
I demand a single question. How did the doe see you coming?
>>
whynotboth.originalcomment
>>
>>25500396

If the doe saw me coming, it would be because I was in a place that I am not normally.
>>
I hate that fucking owl, wish someone shot it before it got the poor mouse.
>>
>>25500419
Outside, you are outside
>>
>>25500466
Outside is not where you normally are
>>
>>25500466
>>25500510

In a sense, but not exactly.
>>
>>25500525
I think you know what I mean. You hunt by consuming from the inside. The doe saw you because he was wise not because you where outside. Good luck in your next hunt
>>
>>25500564

Not quite. You're being the wrong sort of cryptic.
>>
>>25500614
I am the doe, I am your prey. We both know that, you want me to know that, you want me to see you as the doe is the real trophy. You hunt by poisoning the heart, why can't I see you?
>>
>>25500686
Unless YoU ARe ALreaDY IN
>>
>>25500716
Holly shit... You, you don't hunt alone do you?
>>
GET THAT DOE
>>
>>25500686
>>25500716
>>25500742

I hunt alone.

I'm not already in.

Hypothetically, if you are the doe, you see and don't see.
>>
this is killing me, i need to know who you are
>>
I don't get this thread :(
>>
Something that can be heard and smelled but not seen unless it is not where its supposed to be, wich stalks you and ambushes you and you don't even know you are being eaten until its finished
>>
>>25501761
It should be winter by all means but you said you are hot. You are also poisonous so you could be fear. Are you fear?
>>
Bump for the doe
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x664
>>25501725
Autism all around

I am thinking these are metaphors for their trainsets or something
>>
>>25499797
So you're not a rapist? You didn't respond to >>25499830

Could you confirm this? It seems like the most obvious
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.