[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
+18 only which is worse school or being a wagecuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: MUSH.jpg (400 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
MUSH.jpg
400 KB, 1200x950
+18 only

which is worse school or being a wagecuck?
>>
>>25499670
wagecuck by far

learning feels nice and you can always take a day off if you feel like it with no consequences
>>
School...duh
At least wageslaves get money.
>tfw [high]schoolcuck and wagecuck at the same time
jfmsuf
>>
people go to school to become wagecucks

so school
>>
I don't know man, I'm studying right now (graphic design) and I'm in my 3rd year now.

I'm on vacation and I feel completely miserable. maybe because I do nothing all day (just afk all day in this WoW private server).

can't wait for this vacation to be over. I feel less miserable when I'm busy with studying.
>>
>>25499670
both suck. Depends on where you work as a wagecuck

I personally have problems with school and can't do shit there. So I would have to go to wagecuck if the rewards were the same.
>>
>>25499775
>people go to school to become wagecucks
ive been in uni for nearly a decade now and never plan on getting a real job
>>
>>25499670
If you don't work a labor job, being a wagecuck is fine
>>
Wagecuck can be ok if you're earning decent money

I think with the exception of early school (learning how to read and write) that school is utter trash

I wish I could have started working at 11 instead of wasting my time with school

Any knowledge I have learned in life I learnt from reading or experience

The insistance that teenagers have to go to school is repulsive
>>
School.

You could not pay me money to go back that awful cesspit of bullshit interaction.
I was a conscript in the army for 8 months. I would rather spend another 6 goddamn years in there with no vacation time at all than spend even another 6 month period in high school.

Fuck everyone i knew back then. I have zero contact with all the faggots there. Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK
>>
School. FUCK school. I'm glad I'm done with that shit forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 539x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 539x540
>>25499670
Who here gonna kill themselves because they can't mentally handle either
>>
>>25500079
maybe your problem is that you hear the word "school" and think about going back to high school you uneducated hillbilly trash
>>
>>25500214
University is like highschool but worse
>>
>>25499670
Wageslavery is worse because it is for someone else, while education is at least for your own benefit (unless you're an Amerishoot who pays)
>>
>>25500214
Jokes on you, asshat. Among the top of my class and went to college which i don't consider as being in "school". The OP is asking which is worse. And after experiencing both, i can say without a shadow of a doubt that being in school is a necessary evil but thank fuck it's over.
>>25500253
Depends on who you fraternize with.
>>
>>25500253
Only true because you make it that way

Soon you will say "My job at ___ is just like high school but worse"
>>
File: 1402768609286.jpg (571 KB, 980x1133) Image search: [Google]
1402768609286.jpg
571 KB, 980x1133
>>25500194
We say that, but never do it.

anyway, I just started university and am trying to quit. I don't want to do this shit right out of highschool, I just want a fun job as a line chef, and to make some money before I spend 10000000000000000000000000 of my parent's money on this shit.
>>
>>25500400
Not all of us have normie genes
>>
i like having a job because i actually have some money.
>>
>>25500253
maybe american ""universities"" are different but in yurop it's mostly learning about stuff that interests you in your own pace and having skilled individuals help if you cant grasp something on your own

worst thing about high school like mandatory attendance and premade schedules don't exist in uni. hell they don't exist in finnish high schools either but I know they do elsewhere
>>
>>25499670
I'm thinking of going in the military. Did my asvab and I got a 60.Only real problem is I'm physically weak
>>
>>25500563
>in yurop it's mostly learning about stuff that interests you
that's what college is like everywhere, dumbass
>>
>>25500621
well then I don't see the problem
>>
>>25500582
You only got a 60? Damn, you're dumb.
Don't worry about the physical portion. The PT test at the end is designed for everyone to pass. If you take the work out serious in training, you'll pass.
>>
>>25500563
What if you were unsightly and halfway autistic
>>
File: 1451253382504.jpg (83 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1451253382504.jpg
83 KB, 409x409
>>25499670
Wagecuck. School is easy, you have vacations, you don't have to do much, and you're surrounded by hot girls and opportunities to interact. At work you're usually surrounded by the same 10~ workers, with customers coming and going before you can get to know them (if you're looking for gf or friends it's much easier to develop a relationship naturally than to force dates and so on). Also, most of the coworkers are older than you, and mostly men, qt girls are rare.

But everything is better than being a wagecuck to be quite honest family.
>>
Depends, but I'd say school.
When I worked, I could eat free pizza, manage my schedule, interact with adults who act like kids and got paid at the end of the month. At school, I had to eat shitty school food, had much less free time since I was forced to follow the school's schedule, had to interact with kids who act like children and at the end of the month I had to pay.
I'd take being a wagecuck any day. At least I could pretend to be a mature adult and spend my own money on things I wanted.
>>
>>25500861
so? just keep to yourself and turn in assignments online. you barely have to even show up anywhere outside exams where everyone is quiet and keeping to themselves. i never socialize at school and it hasnt created any issues
>>
>>25499887
then what the fuck are you even doing

i dropped out of highschool because i already knew becoming a neet was the only choice i ever had
>>
Work desu if you get paid decently and don't work for more than 8 hours. At school you are forced to learn what you may have no interest in thus wasting time that could be spent on something you enjoy, whether it's educational or not. I guess that wouldn't be so bad if it didn't cost $12,000 a year and still leave you jobless if you have no good connections.
>>
>>25501063
I'm enjoying comfy student life learning about interesting things? this is my 3rd degree on a completely different major. learning shit is rewarding and fun in itself it doesn't need to be means to an end like a job
>>
File: NEEThostage.jpg (100 KB, 409x424) Image search: [Google]
NEEThostage.jpg
100 KB, 409x424
Does it matter which is worse? Oh, having a broken leg is worse than swallowing a turd.

NEET PRIDE WORLDWIDE
>>
me:

school
>always hated it
>didn't do amazing in highschool, 3.5gpa taking all IB/AP classes
>parents make too much for me to get anything but >loans
>costs +22,000 dollars to go to school for a year
>refuse to let my parents pay for all of it
>hate dorms, hate socializing, hate everything about it

at this point working for 13 bucks an hour from home doing tech support doesnt sound so bad
>>
>>25501181
>learning shit is rewarding and fun

sounds like somebody ate the bluepill

when are you ever going to put that shit you're learning to use if you don't plan on getting a job in that field?
>>
>>25499718
same, i cant sleep in until vacations or i take a day off (with future consequences).

i wanna quit my job so bad but i'm too afraid to do something about it and i dont want my coworkers to judge me.
>>
>>25501293
>to use
why are you so obsessed with this idea? I'm not learning a craft, I'm never going to "put it to use". having knowledge in itself is already "using it" even if I live on government bux and never plan on providing for myself. stop thinking that the only reason to learn things is to become a better paid wagecuck
>>
>>25499670
Not even gonna lie

Subway is fucking amazing. That is what you neets are right about.
I fear if I eat too many Chicken and Bacon subs I'd turn into a pedophile
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.