[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted this on /b/ and /fit/ without much luck, so I came here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: Calvin-Harris-201224.jpg (69 KB, 620x913) Image search: [Google]
Calvin-Harris-201224.jpg
69 KB, 620x913
Posted this on /b/ and /fit/ without much luck, so I came here because you guys don't judge others. What do you guys think is necessary to fuck someone like taylor swift. Or any "high-society" women who are literally the top 0.00001% in both, looks and personality. What does it take to reach that caliber? I made a list:

>high test, but without baldness
>At least 6'2'' (6'5'' + is preffered)
>At least a 1.7 shoulder-waist ratio
>Have to be older/more mature than her
>Social connections
>Confidence without cockiness
>Can't put you foot down (too much) in a relationship because she has tons of options. Paradoxically, you still have to be the dominant one in social situations to make her feel like her man is the alpha. Basically: Bad with everyone else, good with her
>Wanted by other women
>God tier facial aesthetics
>God tier sexual skills
>8x6 penis
>7 digits salary
>Good sense of humour (not /po/-tier humour)
>always be the main attraction in social circles with said sense of humour

Do you guys agree?

>Calvin (fag) Harris has all these traits
>mfw I'll never come close to what he is
>>
>>25499638
who the fuck cares, he could do way better than Taylor Swift, the fucking giraffe looking whore
>>
File: 1442447738429.jpg (40 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1442447738429.jpg
40 KB, 320x400
>>25499702
But if Taylor has these standards, imagine what the other top-tier women must have as standards.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 744x1227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 744x1227
>>25499638
>I'll never come close to what he is
It's just money, he was an ugly runt before his music started to kick off
>>
>8x6 penis

fuck no its not the size of the wave its the motion of the ocean
none of those apply, you basically have to be in the right place at the right time and be lucky, and also be that celebs type
don't be an idiot OP
>>
File: 1427409054995.jpg (211 KB, 1199x1598) Image search: [Google]
1427409054995.jpg
211 KB, 1199x1598
>>25499783
>fuck no its not the size of the wave its the motion of the ocean
You can't cross the Atlantic with a kayak

> and also be that celebs type
but that's what I'm talking about. How do I fuck a celeb, without being a celeb? The Requirements must be absurd, no possible human can be so perfect...
>>
>>25499757
>caring about getting your dick wet
>2016

3DPD ewww
>>
>>25499769
Money can't make you 6'5 or rearrange your face, he always just needed a little cleanup
>>
File: 87yf874gf3964gf.jpg (71 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
87yf874gf3964gf.jpg
71 KB, 720x720
I'd say your list is perfect OP, well done
>>
>>25499783
Yes, this is exactly it. It's luck, and not much else, aside from maybe what it takes to get into a position to meet her.

My ex actually looked a lot like Taylor Swift and is a pseudocelebrity with a big internet following, and I'm an awkward schmuck who was a NEET living with his parents at the time, and my only merits were being good at conversation, slightly funny, and not fat.

We met, started talking online once in a while, and I happened to be in the right place at the right time when she broke up with her ex.
>>
>>25499638
Guns, big car and drugs+ rope.
No one talked about her consent.
>>
>At least a 1.7 shoulder-waist ratio

I don't think you realize how ridiculous this number is. This guy would be a freak of nature.
>>
File: 1450922866627.jpg (22 KB, 538x403) Image search: [Google]
1450922866627.jpg
22 KB, 538x403
>>25499854
I also make dicks wet, no h-homo

>>25499934
Thanks man. After years of browsing bitter forums such as r9k, askmen, redpill, etc. I've come to the conclusion that this is what women want. Tbh I put a lot of work into my list
>>
>>25499839
you gotta move where they live and go to parties where they are, and talk to them casually and you cant act like a retarded fan you have to talk to them like they're a human being
>>
>>25499942
>pseudocelebrity with a big internet following
Come on nigga, you can't just say that and not give us a link to a profile somewhere
>>
>>25499973
Wait, you're doing it wrong.

It's shoulder to hip ratio. Not shoulder to waist.

Having big hips is a feminine trait, it means they have a big birth canal.
>>
>>25499879
Wow. I had no idea Calvin Harris was 6'5 but Google confirms. It seems like height will help you regardless of what career you pursue.
>>
File: runkare.png (774 KB, 909x610) Image search: [Google]
runkare.png
774 KB, 909x610
>>25499973
No it's not. Personally I have that same ratio (only thing I have on the list actually). But that's because I swim a lot.
>>
>>25499638
6'5''+ definitely isn't preferred unless the girl is like
6''+. I'd say around 6'2'' is perfect
>>
File: 1449482006671.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449482006671.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
>>25500014
Yeah, I meant shoulder-hip.

>>25500027
I thought he was 6'6''. I'd kill to be anything more than my current 5'10''.
>>
>>25499995
I try to minimize doing that. She's a vindictive bitch with a lot of rabid fanboys and I've had posting who she is come back and bite me in the ass before.

All I'll say is that she's a cosplayer/non-lewd camwhore with a six-figure follower count.

>>25499839
Anyway, it's actually a lot easier than you think. They're normal people too, they just got "lucky" and became famous. It's just like any other girl, you get to know them and they like you, it's just harder to get close to them.

It's better off to list things that will eliminate you than things you need:

-If you want to fuck or date them because they're a celebrity, you're out the window in an instant.

-If you seem like you'll be high drama or embarrass them in the media, you're out.

-Don't be obese, have good hygiene, don't be obviously mentally ill. Basically the same shit any decent girl cares about.

When I was with my ex, I met a lot of celebs, not just bullshit ones like cosplayers but actual, real, on normal TV or movies or music kind of celebs. I got along well with some of them and they showed obvious interest, but I had a GF at the time. I'm completely average looking, I was even quite overweight at the time some of these celebs were flirting with me, but what they liked was that I treated them like normal people and could carry on a conversation.

Of course, now that I've been single for 3 years, I'm banging my head against the wall about not getting to "know some of them a little better," especially some of those QT Japanese voice actresses...
>>
>>25500470
I hear that all the time. How exactly do you approach them?

I know this is the chin so most people probably won't believe me. But I get into contact with celebrities all the time. I'm a sales manager and I have to travel every 3 weeks, and i stay at high-end hotels that the company banks. I meet a celebrity every once in a while. Usually it's guys, or bands, but once in a blue moon I meet a single woman actress or something. (2x a year roughly).

The problem is that they're always surrounded with people. I'm lucky to hold a 45 sec convo with them. I try to act like they're people, and I treat them as such (not surprised that you're famous, etc). But it never works, they assume you want a pic or an autograph.

So I started blaming my faults on everything on the list. I'm even decent looking/social. Honestly, I think that height kills my chances. Height gives you presence like no other. How tall are you for the record?
>>
>>25500680
I'm 5'10".

Honestly, meeting them is the hard part. Mine wasn't really famous when we met, I don't know what it would have been like if she had been, and then the other girls I met were either through her or through a position I had where I worked directly and extensively with talent.

It's basically just random chance, I think - you're at a party and the two of you end up talking in a corner, or you sit down at the hotel bar after a long day and she sits next to you and you talk for 10 minutes before you realize who she is, or you wander out of the hotel at 2AM for a smoke and she's there at the ashtray, bored, and feels like talking, or whatever.

It's honestly maddening how random it is, and it's even more maddening for me because I had it happen once, wasted 5 years of my life because of it, and feel like it's such an unlikely chance, so random, that it's not likely to happen again, and that I really didn't learn any other useful lessons from it.

For what it's worth, it's not a life I recommend. It was bad enough having weirdos snap photos of us together and tear me apart on 4chan, having to stand in the background and let guys be creepy to her because getting involved could damage her image, never being able to talk about anything without worrying that it might get out and become a bad rumor, and watching her slowly fall apart into a neurotic bipolar alcoholic nightmare because of the constant attention and criticism, and that was just a cosplayer, an absolute insect compared to "real" celebs.
>>
>>25500840
God damn please link to a profile dude
>>
>>25499638
Calvin Harris
Real/Legal Name: Adam Richard Wiles
Scottish (Genetic Inbreeds/Alcoholics)
6'6'"
Worlds currently highest paid DJ
Owns record label Fly Eye Records
In 2015, according to Forbes, earned 66 million
Net worth of 150 million
Donates 25% of yearly income to charity
AA member for 10 years
Attends church services every Sunday, claims to have not missed a service in 10 years
Donates 1 day a week to feeding and working with homeless, mentally ill and the disabled
According to reports Taylor Swift has moved into his Beverly Hills home following an acceptance of marriage

And what did you do with your life today?
>>
>>25502312
Beta as fuck desu. Wow Taylor Swift omg!!!! He's getting the turned out 26 year old version of her, not the tight and nubile 18 year old version. Who gives a shit about this guy. Wow he plays record spinny for money wow.
>>
>>25499638
>At least 6'2'' (6'5'' + is preffered)
Eh, outside of the internet being at least 5'10" is fine. (If she's tall, ie Swift, then yeah they need to be accordingly taller)
>8x6 penis
Probably 6-7x5.5-6 is fine as a minimum if you/they know what they're doing.
>>
>>25499638
>God tier facial aesthetics

He's not particularly handsome, and Taylor Swift isn't particularly pretty.

Who gives a fuck about either of these tools?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.