[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE, ANON. Human women have run their cou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18
File: 1435457919261.gif (116 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1435457919261.gif
116 KB, 275x200
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE, ANON.

Human women have run their course, and have all but been abandoned by your every day Joe. Luckily tomorrow is the unveiling of the most important creations of mankind:
The robo waifu
And
The genetically engineered catgirl for domestic ownership

After many battles from feminist movements to ban the inventions that would make them obsolete, they're finally hitting the market.

Now obviously, the best choice for the new love of your life is...
http://strawpoll.me/6453572
>>
Robo waifu. It can be whatever you want, even a robo catgirl.
>>
File: 1421553275508.jpg (58 KB, 993x437) Image search: [Google]
1421553275508.jpg
58 KB, 993x437
pic related desu
>>
>>25499489
Robot love isn't real live faggot
>>
It's gotta be the catgirl.

I'm not that into cat girls, but at least they're still mostly human and their reactions and emotions will feel real and not just programmed, even if they're engineered to love me.

Also, robo waifu will probably be too heavy to fuck with her on top and her vag will just be a fleshlight and not a living thing.
>>
File: robots.jpg (483 KB, 1440x2000) Image search: [Google]
robots.jpg
483 KB, 1440x2000
>implying feminists wouldn't get their way
>>
>>25499510
It is if you know how to program it.

>>25499513
>Fucking it.
>Not wanting an immortal companion to go on adventures with in Cyberspace and real life.
How crass.
>>
File: tmp_7490-1451770319470385889696.jpg (703 KB, 986x1000) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7490-1451770319470385889696.jpg
703 KB, 986x1000
>>25499619
Man wasn't meant to feel this.
>>
>>25499510
>implying love is real
>implying it isn't chemicals
>implying free will
>implying metamind
>implying you couldn't program a gf to "feel" love
>implying reality is real

also cats can give you all kinds of diseases and are mortal plus you can upgrade the robo waifu and she would be strong enough to protect you.
The best wife would be made of nanomachines.
>>
File: Akeeno.jpg (173 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Akeeno.jpg
173 KB, 1366x768
>>25499432
A robo waifu is all I want in this world.
>>
an emotional sentient warm REAL being vs

>a
>fucking
>robot

catgirls win senpai
the problem with them being real is the whole human rights issue, and yfw the catgirl decides to fuck chad
>>
somehow robo waifus just seem a bit discomforting
I'd much rather have a catgirl waifu
or be the catgirl waifu, optimally
full VR when?
>>
>>25499619

shit argument, once we get to the point of having robo waifus indistinguishable from humans they will also be doing all the work and people will be unemployed and getting money from the government for simply being human

it'll be a post human-labor age, so the productivity drop is bullshit
>>
>muh organics
>Catgirls actually getting votes.
Yup, shouldn't be surprised at how normal things are now.

I know this will just make contrarian s continue to vote for catgirls.
>>
>>25499815
>or be the catgirl waifu, optimally

NOW THIS IS PODRACING
>>
>>25499815
Why not both, there will probably be cat girl androids. A biological being will always have flaws, a android will be optimized to be the perfect women.
>>
>>25500120
>>25499941

but robot waifus are no more real than anime

CAT
GIRLS
MASTERRACE
>>
>>25500213
I agree, but I do think we should strive for the end goal that is the creation of waifubots.
>>
>you die before waifubots are released to the public
>>
>>25500381
>he doesn't know about artificial intelligence and how it will help us create waifus in 2030-2050.
>>
>>25500483
>you die in 2029
At least we can use our imaginations now
>>
File: androids.jpg (108 KB, 600x633) Image search: [Google]
androids.jpg
108 KB, 600x633
CLANG CLANG MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>25500591
>being at the age of 50 or over
>2016
Sorry grandpa, I will live the good life for you when you die.
>>
>>25499809
I assume the catgirls would be engineered to imprint on you and be totally devoted, so I don't think the Chad thing is an issue, but yeah the human rights thing is weird. I also don't want to deal with some completely brainless moeblob that I have to take care of all the time.

It bothers me that their love might be "fake" though. I guess it's OK if they're just engineered to naturally fall in love with you and then be incredibly devoted, and the emotion itself is real.

>>25500120
It feels weird to say it on /r9k/, but a real girl's flaws are part of what makes her attractive, and it would always be hard to know that an android's love was just a program and not real feelings.

Plus, like I said earlier, a natural human body has attractions that an android doesn't, unless said "android" is actually just a manufactured human.
>>
hanekawa
>>
>>25500660
>implying a shutin lifestyle with terrible sleep patterns, bad diet and no exercise won't lead to an early death
>>
File: sweet catgirl.png (927 KB, 1000x1142) Image search: [Google]
sweet catgirl.png
927 KB, 1000x1142
>>25499432
Well being I have a thing for catgirls, my choice was an easy one...
>>
>>25500678
I suspect you are a women.

>but a real girl's flaws are part of what makes her attractive
>flaws
>attractive
I am pretty sure cuckolding is a fetish for the minority of men. Nobody likes being cheated on.
For the record: Some minor flaws might be attractive subjectively, but hypergamy doesn't seem fair to me and is therefor a unattractive trait.

>and it would always be hard to know that an android's love was just a program and not real feelings.
Strong AI implies equal or improved brain simulation. Robot feelings will be equal or even higher than that of humans.

>[...] unless said "android" is actually just a manufactured human.
This is what we are arguing about.
A manufactured woman will be better because we can get rid of all the flaws that come from biological females.
>>
>>25500774
>implying I don't lift ;^)
>>
>>25500790
Definitely not a woman.

Flaws don't necessarily mean being cheated on, I already said that the genetically engineered catgirl will be made to have unnatural levels of devotion.

Flaws mean maybe there's a few blemishes on her skin, maybe she has a minor personality quirk or two, maybe she's a little lazy or annoying sometimes. Flaws like that are what creates moe.

If you make the android's body so real that you can't tell it from human, make her emotions so real that she seems completely human, doesn't she just become a human woman that carries the same risks as a real one?

You either make a convincing fake that you'll still always know is fake, or you make something so real that it carries all the risks as reality.
>>
>>25500997
>maybe she has a minor personality quirk or two, maybe she's a little lazy or annoying sometimes. Flaws like that are what creates moe.
That can be part of the waifubot's personality. Best part is that it's configureable, so you won't end up with a waifubot that has the personality flaw of being a cumslut unless you want her to be.

Also, what makes a robo waifu any more fake than a genetically engineered cat girl? Or even a regular human being? Once we're at the point of true AI, a robot will cease to be "fake", don't you think?
>>
>>25500997
>Flaws mean maybe there's a few blemishes on her skin, maybe she has a minor personality quirk or two, maybe she's a little lazy or annoying sometimes. Flaws like that are what creates moe
Sounds like a a mild form of fetish to me, which will be customizable in robots.

>doesn't she just become a human woman that carries the same risks as a real one?
No, her mind would be based on silicone and not on carbon. This means we can tweak her personality to eradicate any kind of flaws modern women have. And also adjust her personality to your liking.

>You either make a convincing fake that you'll still always know is fake, or you make something so real that it carries all the risks as reality.
You are implying that we cannot combine the best of both worlds in form of robots.
>>
>>25500997
Everyone, quick! Look at this SJW faggot
>>
>>25501130
Nah I don't think this is a sjw, just anon arguing over semantics.
>>
>>25501090
>>25501104
What you create this way isn't a waifu, it's a full-time robot prostitute.

If I wanted to just throw my credit card down and get women to pretend to like me, I'd get hookers.
>>
File: 986f9876.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
986f9876.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>25500997
>>25500213
>>25499815
>>25499809
>>25499513
>Not already sworn to 2d
>>
Why can't we have doggirls?
>Bigger and softer
>Much more loyal, couldn't think of cheating on you
>Overjoyed by your very touch
>Great with kids

Catgirls would just scratch you until you get them some tuna.
>>
File: Mistral.jpg (147 KB, 911x876) Image search: [Google]
Mistral.jpg
147 KB, 911x876
>>25499760
plus you could give her as many arms as you'd like and I could finally fulfill my dream of having a big strong Amazonian tier gf who'd look after me and I'd look after her via maintenance and affection.

>>25500997
>implying you couldn't give your robotic waifu flaws
>>
>>25501246
>What you create this way isn't a waifu, it's a full-time robot prostitute.
That makes no sense, inbred. It's a fully-configured robo waifu. All catgirls are sluts anyway.
>>
>>25501255
honestly, I've been assuming catgirl would be 2d styled because that's how I see it in my mind
3d catgirls sounds pretty unappealing when I think about it
>>
>>25501246
According to what?

You are ignoring all biological flaws that come from being female. Would you rather enjoy being cuckolded and pushed down to pay alimony or raise your children with a loyal waifu bot?

I am pretty sure waifu bots will increase overall happiness in men. In contrast to biological females which tend to decrease happiness.
>>
File: 235gg24rg.png (325 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
235gg24rg.png
325 KB, 534x401
>>25501308
Come on anon aren't I hot? Chad said I have a beautiful face.
>>
File: 1430445170765.jpg (306 KB, 1106x1153) Image search: [Google]
1430445170765.jpg
306 KB, 1106x1153
Can I get a wolfgirl instead?
>>
>>25501403
There is literally no way anybody would get a catgirl if they looked like that.
>>
I didn't want to be mean, but those arguing for a organic catgirl waifu are low intelligence Plebians (that or just plain unimaginative.)
>>
>>25501404
She is a whore who canonically fucked a bunch of wolves while traveling around with the cuck.
>>
Literally all I fucking want is a robot waifu. A week of lurking the 'fembot feels' threads and I've finally realized how stupid women are, waifus are where it's at.
>>
File: 1433892324439.png (469 KB, 984x923) Image search: [Google]
1433892324439.png
469 KB, 984x923
>>25501528
ok sempai
>>
>>25501345
>>25501282
I just feel like perfection, created exactly to my desires, is... boring.

It's hard to describe, so I'll use a stupid analogy, I guess.

I'm a big car guy. I've owned a lot of cars, all shapes and sizes of them. I've owned brand new sports cars, fastest thing on the road, specced out exactly the way I wanted them, dead reliable, perfect, predictable.

They sucked. You know which cars I've loved? The ones I miss, wish I could have back? It's the classics. The ones where I hunted them down, took what I could find. The ones that I was always a little scared were going to kill me on a twisty mountain road. The ones where sometimes the engine would run a little funny, where random stuff would break, where sometimes the turn signal would work and sometimes it wouldn't and I could never figure out why. The ones where I fixed them up, made them better with my own hands.

That was an adventure. That was learning to appreciate flaws. It gave them personality, it gave them character. It made an object feel like it had a soul.

Taking everything, for better or worse, riding the storm, learning to love the moments when everything works, and it feels like she actually cares, like she's actually trying for you. Triumph, elation, heartbreak and sadness, it's all part of the process. That's love.
>>
>>25501581
>I just feel like having a girl who won't cuckold me is... boring.

Kaiden
>>
>>25501308
Well, whatt if they looked similar to this?
>>
>>25501625
If you're a real man, you'll make sure she doesn't need to cuck you.

There's a word for a woman who's forced to be devoted to you for life. It's called a mom.
>>
>>25501651
if they weren't fucking ugly and had nice looking ears, probably
still a little not-2d enough for me
>>
>>25501664
>If you're a real man, you'll make sure she doesn't need to cuck you
Just because you keep her living in fear of cucking you doesn't mean she wouldn't do it if she could get away with it. I'd rather not live in anxiety and be able to sleep soundly knowing my robo waifu loves me and wouldn't blow my neighbor for a tuna snack.
>>
>>25501701
>tuna snack

Ok, I kek'd pretty hard at that one.

But shit, it's a cat we're talking about here. You're lucky to find one that loves its owner, much less is open to anybody else.

Robo waifu is basically just a big fancy fleshlight.
>>
>>25501581
>Triumph, elation, heartbreak and sadness, it's all part of the process. That's love.
You probably will be able to have drama with waifu bots aswell, with the very distinct difference that in the end you won't fall victim to infidelity.

I am pretty sure you could get a waifu bot somewhat optimized to your liking but still with certain unknown traits, which will give you the change to get to know her. This will be the same as meeting a girl that you know has some things in common with you but you only know her for some hours.

Maybe this technology just isn't for you.

In the end I don't believe waifu bots will be perfect in any sense, but they will be an improvement to biological females.
>>
>>25501581
I'll wreck your mind now: You could literally just build your classic, make or use the base form AI and allow her to learn and experience on her own, you don't have to force her to do anything.
You could literally fix her up with your 2 hands.
Why would you compare a catgirl to a car when the robot fits better in every sense?
>with the organic you are literally forcing her into slavery with mindbreaking chemicals.
>Imo
>thumbnails
>>
>>25501791
Cats will eat from the hand of whoever will feed them. Catgirls will eat cum from the dick of whoever will feed them.

The choice is simple: to be a cuck, or not to be a cuck
>>
>>25501869
I'm actually not that into the catgirl thing either.

I'm just against the robo-waifu thing.
>>
>>25501798
To summarize, waifu bots won't be easy to handle, as they will have similar traits as women due to similar brains. But the difference is that you can eliminate hypergamy so that you can ensure that she loves you based on your personality and not how rich or attractive you are.

Basically removing infidelity completely.
>>
Why are all of you guys so fixated on infidelity when you've never even had a girlfriend to cheat on you?

I HAVE been cheated on, and yeah, it sucked, big fucking deal, move on and find another one. It's life, shit happens.
>>
>>25501981
>Can remove an undesirable trait.
>still wants to be bird'd.
You having a giggle, it's like not wanting the cure for pollio.
>>
>>25501914
Alright, different strokes for different folks.

If you want to stick biological females like a guy playing only retro video games, so be it. But you cannot deny the improved potential robots have over biological females.

>>25501981
>Why are all of you guys so fixated on infidelity when you've never even had a girlfriend to cheat on you?
AF/BB and marriage statistics is all you need to know about female nature. You don't actually have to experience infidelity on yourself to understand it.

>I HAVE been cheated on, and yeah, it sucked, big fucking deal, move on and find another one. It's life, shit happens.
You lack empathy man. What about male suicide rates after divorce? This is just one example which can be avoided with this technology.
>>
>>25502076
>>25502082
Honestly, I think having a robot waifu would basically be just like a better version of fapping to your 2D waifu.

It'll be great for a while, and then you'll start to realize that she's still not "real," you're still a lonely failure, and eventually be right back in the lonely pit of despair, just with a fancy onahole. It's just the next level of those guys with realdolls, and they're miserable too.

If I could make my 2D waifu real, meet her, have her fall in love with me for who I am, I'd be ecstatic, but a robot built for me? That's just a fancy toy.
>>
>>25502082
>f you want to stick biological females like a guy playing only retro video games, so be it. But you cannot deny the improved potential robots have over biological females.

Hmm, actually, wait.

Yeah, I'm fully behind this robot waifu technology now. All the other guys can have them, and be so happy with them that there'll be nobody for biological women to cuck me with, plus they'll have to cut out their bullshit when men aren't desperate enough for them to put up with it anymore.
>>
>>25502237
That is literally the point.
>tfw you you literally
>>
>>25502201
You fail to realize that this technology will be equal to humans, just that robots are made of silicon and humans are made of carbon.

There will be no inherent difference on how they feel or think.
>>
>all these subhumans choosing a cat-cunt
top cec
>>
If you have sex with a cat girl is it still bestiality?
>>
>>25501581
Maybe you should just date a regular woman? It has lots of problems built in and has the benefit of already existing.
>>
>>25501981
I want a wife. Long term, rest of life companion. I dont want disposable garbage I have to keep replacing every 2 years.

Also I have been cheated on and it didnt feel good.
>>
File: neko.jpg (324 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
neko.jpg
324 KB, 1280x720
harem of catgirl slaves when?
>>
>>25499432
>genetically engineered catgirl for domestic ownership
What the hell? This is why we need to kill the weabs.
>>
>>25499510
Neither is slave love.
>>
>this is how the animatrix becomes real life
>>
>>25499619
BUT THE SWAT TEAM MEN HAVE WAIFUS SO THEY DIDNT COME TO WORK NO????
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.