[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post practise gf candidates ITT >https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1441778028143.jpg (37 KB, 538x454) Image search: [Google]
1441778028143.jpg
37 KB, 538x454
post practise gf candidates ITT

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPlRAOJbaEI

I like insecure shy homely girls most because PUA works best on them.
>>
>>25499367
I don't get it. Can someone who's not retarded explain?
>>
>>25499406
git out nub u rnt elite 3nuff 4 deh lulz0rz
>>
that's not a practice gf retard, that girl got raped and she liked it, she made a post about it too. also she is a sjw and has absolutely no knowledge beyond trendy topics, this can be seen as well in her archived posts on reddit

but of course you don't know, because you're a newfag
>>
>>25499406
A story on here about this chick NTRing a dude basically straight out of my hentai mangas
>>
>>25499452
post sauce so i can unsubscribe

also who would rape her..?
>>
>>25499452
So she wanted to be fucked, doesn't that make it consensual again?? :Q
>>
>>25499367
Is that Tomoko irl?
>>
File: Capture.png (763 KB, 1437x744) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
763 KB, 1437x744
LOL she hopped on the anime train

I can't believe those scoobies on wizard and /jp/ still pretend anime isn't fucking mainstream internet culture now when even beat the fuck up tumblr whores love it.
>>
>>25499367

Predators raus!

Hook up with someone consensually instead.
>>
>>25499488
dude this was a year ago and .moe is fucked, i can't help ya, she's just faking anyways...

she said she was raped by someone at school but she never told anyone because her mom would've found out and she would've been kicked out on the street. a lot of retarded arguments in that post
>>
>>25499569
sexuality is a spectrum of domination and submission. hunters and prey. thats why us fucking losers are virgins because we're too fucking beta to approach and take advantage of women by manipulating them and pretending to care about them like Chad does just to get his dick wet.

This is how it's always been, we're just animals after all, if we we're just a step down in evolution we'd still be raping each other as a primary means of procreation. this is why BDSM exists because we evolved to enjoy it. this is why women are so unloyal because they evolved to switch sides whenever their tribe lost a battle. "okay okay, i'll be submissive to you and have your babies, just please dont kill me"

this is how shit is. love and romance isnt real.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.