[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend has gf >She has more red flags than the Kremlin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 141256783492.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
141256783492.png
96 KB, 332x333
>Friend has gf
>She has more red flags than the Kremlin
>they are now trying for a baby
>after 8 months still no luck

I'm wondering which option is correct

1.she is secretly on the pill, as she doesn't love him
2.the fact they lack pair bonding means she isn't climaxing
3.one of them is infertile
>>
>>25499003
No one cares.
Also this is original.
>>
>>25499003
>women orgasms are needed for pregnancy

You are not on the bright side mate.
>>
>>25499068

They significantly increase the chance
>>
>>25499003

How about option 4 - they simply haven't managed to have sex at the exact right time to conceive?

Or option 5 - you're an autistic fucking faggot for thinking any of this matters or was worthy of a thread, you wretched cunt.
>>
>>25499116
in what way

bloxxxx
>>
>>25499469

helps pump the sperm up the vag vag
>>
>>25499512

Get the fuck off this board, you 12 year old piece of shit.
>>
>>25499512

you couldve just said "im retarded"
>>
>>25499003
4. gf was born a guy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.