[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hikikomori thread. How're you hanging in there anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1436920353734.png (93 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1436920353734.png
93 KB, 512x384
Hikikomori thread.
How're you hanging in there anons?
How are you able to stay in for so long, do you work from home?
What's your record for not leaving your room?

Today I feel pretty shitty. I just got to university and I'm trying to go back home. Classes were cancelled today due to the weather. It's like god himself is saying "don't go out! you'll hate it!"
>>
>>25498852
>Hikikomori
>I just got to university and I'm trying to go back home
You can't be serious. You're not a hiki, you're not a NEET. Hikis are complete shut-ins, NEETs are unemployed, not in education/formation. You go to uni. As a wageslave I go to NEET/hikis boards & threads to fantasize about having my own NEET pet. Not to see other normies. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>25498987
>complain becouse some one going to uni
>hes a wagecuck
Fuck you and Kill your self
>>
>I just got to university and I'm trying to go back home
Nigga what your not a Hikikomori or neet your just a normie.
The last time i left my house was about 7 or 8 months ago.
No I don't work from home but I would try it once if i found a job online.
>>
File: 1445586076889.jpg (15 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1445586076889.jpg
15 KB, 240x250
this is like

a really shit thread
>>
>>25499051
Shut up faggot you don't tell me what to do and don't try to change the subject. Idiots who pretend to be NEETs and hikis and/or don't know what those words mean should be shot. They're on the same level as roasties with 98544545 youtube followers and 50 boyfriends making "h-how I deal with social anxiety" videos.
>>
Yeah. I'm going to work out a bit so I'm not so tired all the time and go get a warehouse job. Seems like good money for work that doesn't require too much socialization and a good way to get some exercise in.

I dunno, I guess I'll save up and think about maybe learn how to code, like I should have done in the first place. Idk. Probably just kill myself, seems easier.
>>
I don't think I quite count as a hikikomori yet. But I'm settling into the idea of just sitting in my room all day. I've been here for 2 weeks, anyway
>>
I'm a neet, have been for years, not a true shut-in since I go out for exercise in the early hours sometimes. Don't leave home for anything else though.

But I worry a lot, I'm getting to old to continue like this really, I'm 23 already. Can't live like this forever.
>>
this is the year i'll be 25. i can't stop thinking about it. i have no education. i am unemployable. there seems to be no way out
>>
>>25498852
>hikikomori
Use the proper term and call yourself a fucking loser
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.