[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I snapped while browsing /soc/. I called people there whores,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-22 23.02.11.jpg (24 KB, 428x87) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-22 23.02.11.jpg
24 KB, 428x87
I snapped while browsing /soc/.
I called people there whores, degenerates and pathetic cucks.

I thought i could control my anger but i guess i am just growing tired. I wish there was a way to avoid degeneracy but i can't survive alone.

I lived in the nature for 2 months in summer but i could never survive the winter.
>>
>>25498787
you sound just like me.

im tired... im so fucking tired of it all. nothing make sense. I just want to be a dirt poor farmer tending my land.
>>
>>25498787

whats up dude.

let me enlighten you.

you have all the time in the world because u are neet.

1) stop playing shit games.
2) WoW/Diablo 3 is not a shit game. remember when u played those? u weren't this angry
3)private servers of mmo's are shit games and cause anger.

that's all i got. tldr stop playing shit games.
>>
>>25498829
Do you know me? I used to play wow
>>
>>25498826
But to afford a land would cost you a lot. If you had money you could build a house in the middle of nowhere and stock it up with supplies.
>>
>>25498906
now you understand my predicament. I got money but not enough.

i just want to go into the woods and just be alone. but fuck the woods scare the shit out of me at night.
>>
>>25498826
>>25498906
Lets get together and form our own commune, property in central America is crazy cheap, plus age of consent is pretty low if you're into that stuff.
>>
>>25498961
All you have to repeat to yourself is that there is nothing dangerous in the dark woods.

Though a human can wander in and murder you. :/ . I sleep with my room locked with a closet cowering the door.

I have slept in the forest before and i was actually less paranoid
>>
>>25499011
I live in europoor and i only have 15.000$ , woe is me
>>
>>25499042
just 15 or 15k, becuase 15k in central america is plenty to start a small farm.
>>
>>25498866

No. Almost everyone on this board and website at some point or another played WoW.

Where I am coming from is I too, used to play WoW, then played Everquest on a private server for a while, and then after getting suspended from that private server i resubbed to WoW and started playing Diablo 3 again.

I just realized that playing shit old games = made me upset.

And that WoW and Diablo 3 aren't terrible games, but well made and fun to play and don't make me get angry.

So that's why i shared all of this.

Play WoW again, stop being angry.
>>
Eddie, is that you? You me and Melanie were talking about WoW a few hours ago bro
>>
>>25498826
>I just want to be a dirt poor farmer tending my land.
No you don't
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.