[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw just moved into a dorm room with 3 outgoing people >Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1450063736945.gif (2 MB, 250x234) Image search: [Google]
1450063736945.gif
2 MB, 250x234
>Tfw just moved into a dorm room with 3 outgoing people
>Not knowing how to respond.

Help a nigga out
>>
>4 people in one dorm

Recipe for murder tbch
>>
>>25497960
they are silently judging you
>>
stop being a beta faggot and talk to them you limp dick peice of shit
>>
>>25497960
Try sharing with a raving faggot, a closet homosexual, an obnoxious indian and some random normie. My life feels like some shitty sitcom.
>>
>>25499635
OP Here, my roommate is actually gay and he has his fat black friends here. They're not suppose to live here, but they do. Shit is crazy, shorty.
>>
>>25497960
It's a fucking golden situation. Talk to them, go out etc. Just dont make up some fake persona to seem cooler.
>>
>>25497960
Eat your meals in the kitchen, take your laptop if you want and speak to them when they enter.
>>
>tfw mo room mates helped me make new friends and drug connections
Literally the easiest way to make friends is through other friends
>>
>>25500519
I already did FML!
>>
just use them to get good drug connections and party invites.
don't be a bitch OP.
>>
>>25500519
Listen to this anon. You have a chance to make friends and change your robot ways if you want it. Just hang out and be friendly. You'll probably spill spaghetti but if they're decent people it won't be a huge deal.

Get out of your comfort zone and say yes if they ask you to hang out. If you find out you don't like them, it's no big loss. Just leave them alone in that case. But, just be open to the possibility that it could actually be a good thing and they could make for decent friends.
>>
>>25500555
>>25500579
>drugs
spot the degenerate normies
>>
this is your one fucking chance to end your robot life
just fucking talk to them and hang with them and hopefully youll stop being a robot
>>
I remember this guy my Freshman year of college would make fun of me to everyone else in my dorm because I didn't go out as much as them. I really fucking despised him
>>
>>25500453
Bounce those faggots out no one should be forced to live with such degenerates.
>>
File: il_570xN.874999860_pl26.jpg (37 KB, 570x419) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.874999860_pl26.jpg
37 KB, 570x419
>>25500734
>he doesn't do drugs to escape the reality he is stuck in
Wew, lad. We have a grade A normie right here
>>
>>25500973
>He needs drugs too free his mind.
How obtuse.
>>
>>25501088
It can help.
I'm pretty autistic and one weekend I went away with my circle of friends in which I'm the "weird" one and I pretty much smoked w33d the whole time. By the end of the weekend the day we were going home even when I wasn't high people were commenting how normal I was acting.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.